Chapter 3: Gringotts At Last

I don't own Harry Potter or the characters, just the twin Lucas.

Parseltongue

#Gobbledegook#

'Thoughts'

They Apparated to Gringotts the next morning. The occamy, who was now Harry's best friend (and first), was hidden under his cloak until he found a better way to transport him. He had cast a basic glamour over himself to make him look older, and he was very excited. The house elves had let them go gladly, for they were kind, and this was a loophole to be kind. He went back to the task at hand, getting a test for his abilities and vaults.

He walked the wide chamber, looking around in wonder. Goblins worked on exchange, documents, and taking people down to vaults. He nearly squealed before he was looking like an older man. A chance to test out his Gobbledegook! I wonder what my abilities will be...

He was cut off by an approaching goblin. "Hello, what is your business here?"

Harry briefly wondered who he should ask for. Then it hit him. #May I speak to your manager? I am not who I look, but it is not safe to talk here.#

To say the goblin was shocked was an understatement. He dropped the documents he was holding, which landed on his foot. That brought on a creative string of cursing in Gobbledegook that Harry wished to unhear, and the occamy, startled, wrapped itself around Harry and started strangling his ribcage. With all this the goblin managed to point to a private room and Harry coughed out a thanks before stumbling into a room that said, "Ragnok, Private Financial Manager."

A regal-looking goblin raised his head, surprised. Harry managed to get the occamy off him (which was disrupting his glamour as if suffocating wasn't enough, and then worriedly asked if he was okay, to which he was too busy coughing to answer.

Weeelll....

After that whole mess was sorted out, they got down to business. "Hello Ragnok, my name is Harry Potter, and I would like to take an inheritance test." (Harry's only 6, but he's pretty fluent in, like, any language he needs. This is English, though.)

Ragnok blinked. "Harry Potter?"

"Yup!" Harry said and removed his glamour.

"Hmm..." and the goblin's mask was back on.

Harry thought it was better not to start speaking Gobbledegook just yet, though he would soon. Instead he decided to tell his life story.

By the end of it, Ragnok's fist were clenched from Harry's blatant neglect, wonder at his most recent adventure, and curiosity about what the young boy had learned.

Harry anticipated the question and said, #I can speak in Gobbledegook and many other languages, and I have learned a lot of magical theory. I still need to get a wand though.#

Ragnok saw no point in delaying the test, because now he was REALLY curious. He got out a sheet of magical parchment and said, "You will need seven drops of your blood on top of the parchment." Harry did so with a little wince, but nothing else.

The blood vanished abruptly, and smooth red lines started inking themselves onto the parchment.

(A/N: This part isn't thought, but it is in italics.)

Inheritance Test Results for Harry James Potter

Father: James Charlus Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans

Heir to:

Vault 1 (Merlin's Vault - through magic

- must do power transfer ritual)

Vault 2 (Morgana Le Fay - through relation to Merlin)

Vaults 3 - 6 (Heir to Hogwarts - Gryffindor and Hufflepuff from Dad,

Ravenclaw from Mom, from long line of squibs

Slytherin through magic and right of conquest)

Vault 58 (Peverell Vault)

Vault 276 (Potter Vault)

Vault 4387 (Harry Potter's Trust Vault)

Vault 56 (Goblin Friend Trust Vault)

Ragnok explained, "A goblin friend is someone who knows of our ways and is trustworthy enough to become one of us and learn our secrets." They took a minute to stare at it before continuing.

Powers and Abilities:

Mage Level Power (If Merlin's transfer added, power will be off the charts)

Natural Occlumency

Healing Affinity

Possible Master of Death

Shadow Mage

Mage Sight

Multi-Animagus

Warning: Soul Fragment of a Tom Marvolo Riddle, a.k.a Lord Voldemort

All abilities from house lines and power transfer has not been accounted yet. We advise you to try again afterward, as Harry is a special case.

(I'm not going to do properties and money. Just assume he's rich. He gets one property from each of the founders, plus a joined one and Hogwarts. [That's 6] from Merlin and Morgana 2 places apiece [10], and with the Potter and Peverell Vault he gets three properties. [13 properties total])

Like before, it took a minute to digest. Harry finally managed to form a relevant question. "Isn't my father the heir of the Potter fortune and estate?"

That snapped Ragnok out of it. "He used to, but the Potter family magic deems the better heir out of the possible, just like the Slytherin magic that transferred to you. "Now, we have some business to do. To gain the rest of your abilities, you need to be tested by old magic the founders, Merlin, and Morgana set up. We also have to remove that soul fragment. Voldemort has been clinging to life through you! Who knows how many other pieces there are..." he mumbled, eyes widening in horror. "We have a ritual that can do it. It will hurt, but that is better than destroying you, as is the normal way to get rid of them. Is that alright with you?"

Harry nodded, a fierce determination alight in his eyes. "Anything to rid the world of that disgrace to wizard kind."

A/N: I will most probably be updating 3-4 times a week, so that's what you should expect. The next chapter will be the rituals, test, and power transfer. I'm also going to throw in some Manipulative/getting badder Dumbledore. No pairings just yet - tell me what you want:

Harry/Ginny

Harry/Hermione

Harry/Daphne Greengrass

We'll see how soon they meet, and I'm probably going to throw in a soul bond too! We'll see... thanks for putting up with me so far! See you next chapter!