chapter 1

Lillian Violet Summerset

November 16, 2011

"Pop star, Harry Styles hasn't had a hit single in over three years

"Pop star, Harry Styles hasn't had a hit single in over three years. I mean, how can someone so handsome go from the biggest star in the world to the biggest let down? This just goes to show that fame is forgettable. What matters is the kind of person you are... and let's just get this out in the air - Harry Styles is quite honestly the rudest prick England has ever spit out."

I choked on a laugh, watching the bright T.V. from the comfort of my lavender fur cover. Some popcorn falls from the red bowl in my crossed lap and I quickly duck to catch the toppling bowl before my eyes return to the bright news segment.

"What do you think, Sarah?" Winston, the grouchy news anchor asks. His thick rimmed glasses - similar to mine - slide further down his face as he looks at his yellow papers.

The camera cuts to a blonde-blue-eyed-bombshell. Her eyes squint a bit and her red lips curl into a smile. "I've had so man encounters with the popstar, actually."

Winston sighs, making Sarah laugh at his response before she casually hushes him. "We dated for a while and I found out he was cheating on me on our three year anniversary. Talk about sick."

I roll my eyes, shoving some popcorn in my mouth before tossing the rest at the boxed screen with a grunt, "Boo, fuck him!"

Obviously upset and drunk, I don't worry about cleaning the mess of snacks off my new apartment floor. I huff at the mess and push myself off of the couch, vaguely listening to the news segment as I swipe the remaining Jack Daniels bottle from my kitchen counter.

"I don't really believe you, Sarah, but when it comes to that misfit, Harry Styles, I have no choice but to believe it..."

Scoffing, I make my way back to the living room. I hate Harry Styles as much as the next girl, but him being a jerk doesn't automatically make him a cheater and a serial dater of blondes. He's been seen with one blonde chick and suddenly that's his type now.

Which could also be true.

"Thank you, Winston. It's been so hard to talk about this. I knew I could only tell my story on national television. Harry Styles needs to be brought down. And it's going to be me who does it."

Winston glances at Sarah's dramatic change in demeanor, flickering his eyes around her angered face before turning to the camera. "Well, sorry you won't be getting your wish. With how hard Styles has fallen off the charts... his career was over months ago."

Sarah snaps out of her deranged smiling state and lazily stares back at Winston, her voice monotone," Oh, I know, Winston. I mean Harry Styles."

"I'm going to destroy him."

Feeling slightly more buzzed than before, I turn to another one of my favorite channels. GRHS.

"Good Riddance, Harry Styles, and this is Filo with your daily Harry Styles hate video. We have a new submission here for you today. A random witness caught Harry Styles stealing a child before returning the baby to her mother with a new coat. Sick bastard."