Part 1

I was in a train with many people in them. I put my earphones on and listened to my favorite poem that I made for myself which is the "wellerman."

Wellerman
Oh, Wellerman
On a ship sailing looking above
Smoke, air and boats crashing
Quickly he sailed back looking for his mates
Boom! Boom!
Wellerman!
Memories
They called his name out when they saw him.
The wellerman gave them sugar and tea
Happiness spreading around.
Oh, Wellerman
He was a kind man
Was very respected
Those were just Memories
He was worried
Wellerman screamed
Couldn't be heard.
Boom! Crash!
His boat was sinking.
Drowning
That was Wellerman's last goodbye

I shedded tears a bit.

"Up next Fairfield."
The girl in the train spoke in the speaker.

I got off the train. Smelling the fresh air. I walked along the alleyway. I met a person that I was familiar with in the alleyway, but I hid behind one of the trees. Ben was talking to someone that I don't know.

"Hey have you heard that girl that wrote that the Wellerman poetry?" The man asked.

"Yeah. It's really good." Ben was really interested in the poetry of Wellerman. He smiled.

"Yeah I agree." The man smiled as well.

Their voices were fading away. So I got out of my hiding spot and kept heading the direction that I went quickly and smoothly. My footsteps weee loud enough to make the men turn around to see me. He ran to me while I ran away from him. He grabbed me on the waist.

"Shhhh" He whispered in my ears.

He comforted me as I calmed down hugging him. Ben came and saw me and the man that he was talking to earlier.

"Are you alright?" Ben was wearing a worried expression on his face, facing me while I stood in front of him.

"Yeah. I'm alright." I peacefully say.

Ben patted me on the head. He looked at the man telling him to introduce himself to me.

"Umm.. Hi I'm Nick." The man greeted himself.

"Hey." I waved at him.

Three of us kept walking. It was a peaceful walk. Ben drank his delicious coffee. Nick was enjoying himself. I was humming a song out loud quietly. I was outside of my house and I walked there. Nick and Ben followed me.

"Well that's your house?" Ben asked me.

"Why yes. Do you wanna come inside?" I responded and asked Ben and Nick.

"Sure." Nick and Ben happily answered.

We all went inside. The house were full of poems and poetry on the walls.

"Look around." I said as I was sitting on my black comfy couch.

They gone to the kitchen to grab things to eat.

"After you eat come to me and I'll show you what rooms you can sleep in." I calmly said and they nodded.

After Nick and Ben ate finished they came up to me and I showed there rooms. They were shocked on how the room was so clean and so organized in place.

Nick read a poem that I wrote by opening a book.

Peaches and creams
Peaches and creams
What a lovely name
Really sweet, sometimes sour
Peaches and cream
What a nice combination
One juicy while one creamy
It makes me think what if I tasted it together
Would it make a difference in taste?
Peaches and cream make a great combination

Nick was amazed at the poem that he read. He smiled and closed the book that he opened from.