Part 2

Nick and Ben explored the house together finding the fridge in the living room. They opened the fridge and found drink that they both liked to drink. They drank it up and they were drunk. Nick and Ben were fighting each other for more drinks, but when I saw what's going on, they looked at me and stopped fighting.

Me: "What are you two fighting for?"
I was really curious on what going on.

Nick: "Drinks."
Nick was approaching me with a pleading to give him more drinks.

Me: "Let's get you to bed."
I lifted up Nick to his room. I put him to his room and grabbed and lifted Ben off the ground. Then I put Ben on his bed. I closed his door and went to my room. I looked out the window.

Skies full of stars
Blinking, Shining, Glowing towards me
Moonlight skies
Beautiful and bright
Singing and dancing till the sun rises

Then I stopped looking out the window, smiling happily seeing Ben standing in front of me tiredly.

Me: " Had a good night sleep?"

Ben: "Yeah. Kinda did."
Then he yawned and I patted him on the shoulder.

Me: "I think you should get a bit more sleep since your tired or get something to eat. It will make you refreshed and ready for some fun."
Ben was confused for a moment.

Ben: "What type of fun?"

Me: "It's a secret for now. I will reveal it to you when Nick is awake."

Ben nodded and went to the kitchen table to eat sandwiches with lettuce and ham.

I went to to Nick's room. Nick was on the floor. I carried him and put him on his bed and put a blanket over him. Then I left his room to go and eat pancakes. Me and Ben finished eating so we cleaned our dishes, forks and spoons. Then I went to Nick's room to find out he was not there. I checked in Ben's room where Ben and Nick were playing Uno.

Ben: "you wanna join?"

Me: "Yes."
Then I sat down and sat next to Ben and Nick.

We played Uno for 30 minutes and the winner was Nick.

Me : "You did really well Nick."

Nick : "Yeah. Thanks Cindy."

Ben: "You did quite well there Nick."
He smiled.

Nick: "Thanks."

Nick and Ben looked around my house. They found the bathroom, my room, the backyard and flowers that were growing in the backyard.

Flowers that flow by the wind
Flowing side to side
Flowers full of bloom
Charming scent of flowers goes through your nose
Beautiful yet sweet
Full of gold and light

Then they went to their rooms and slept.