Part 6

We travelled to Bens house as we walked there. During our walk we see a pirate along the way.

Toby: Ahoyy!!
Toby pointed at Ben.

Timothy then charged at Ben as he stopped in front of him looking straight at Ben's eyes. His eyes changed color in front of Timothy to let Timothy know he shouldn't hurt him and get close to him.

Timothy: Hi.
Ben: Hi.
Bens eyes are now normal.

Timothy shook Bens hand. Ben accepted.

Me: You guys are gonna be good friends.
Ben: You sure?
Me: It depends.
Ben: Ok.
Toby: Timothy come back here.

Timothy went to Toby. Toby waved at us all and they both went. We then continued to walk to Bens house. We all entered his house. It was really big and giant. It look like a mansion. You found found get lost and never find your way out of the house. Ben gave us a tour around the house. We packed our stuff out in our rooms we were were introduced in. Then we followed Ben to the kitchen. We sat in the couch drinking tea.

Ben: Do you know what type of spices that live in the ocean?
Nick: There are many that you may know of and not know of.

Ben nodded his head. Ben thought if there were unknown species in the ocean, it would make a big difference due to the knowledge that Ben did not have about the ocean. He then noted it down in his book. He write "Species is hard to find. They hide from creatures. They hide in the ocean. We don't know how many species there are. They are all in the ocean. Ocean is quite deep. It sways quite calmly."