Part 4

I opened a book that Nick and Ben liked. A story about the Pirates.

Me: Once upon a time, there was a cruise full of pirates. There was Timothy and Toby, outing their swords in the sky. As their swords shine, they shine too. Then they look straight ahead seeing another pirate ship. "Ahoy!!" Shouted Toby. Then Timothy steered the boat trying not to hit the other boat, as the other boat passed them.

Then I looked at Nick and Ben. They nodded their heads for me to continue the pirate story.

Me: Toby and Timothy were headed to a Tropical island. It was full of trees, grass and bushes. They tied their boat next to a bridge nearby. Then they went on with their journey. Walking along the footpath, daydreaming. Daisies and butterflies, wind blowing them side to side, Bushes and trees moving side to side.
Timothy: Where does this footpath lead to?
Toby: I don't know. We'll find out later on.

Then they kept walking until they were on a road, running across the street until they reached the other side. Noises of vehicles were the only things they heard.

Toby: Well let's find something to eat. Shall we?
Timothy: Alrigjtly, my boy.

Then they walked alongside each other, finding something to eat.

Toby: Ahoy!!! There's food there. Come on!

Timothy: I'm coming.
They saw bread. And they took it, giving the men the money that he needed as they bought two breads. Toby saw a seat that was empty. It was white as a feather, silver as a rock. Toby and Timothy went to sit on the seats.

Timothy: The bread was yummy.

Timothy smiled, eating the bread.

Toby: Yeah. So delicious.

Toby smiled looking at the sky. All light blue with clouds that look like fairy floss in the skies. Crunching the bread. He smiled as he looked at Timothy.

I looked at Nick and Ben. They were asleep already. Then I closed the book. Giving a pat on the head.