~2~

"Jerry! Get ready for bed" Tom yelled at Jerry from downstairs

"Jerry! Get ready for bed" Tom yelled at Jerry from downstairs. Jerry was upstairs tidying his and Toms shared room. Tom walked up the stairs and into their room "why are you tidying? I'll do all of that" Tom said and picked Jerry up holding on to him tightly. Jerry looks up at him and sees him frowning. "B-but i don't wanna sleep!" Jerry complains trying to get out of his tight grip. Tom was too strong. "Well, you are! Jerry it's late it's 11:00 pm" Tom said placing him down in their shared double bed.

Tom lifted the covers over him "Tom! Are you gonna come to sleep?" Jerry asked sitting up with puppy dog eyes. Tom sighed and stared a death glare at him. "Seriously?" Tom said and rolled his eyes "we do share a bed after all! And a room, you always stay up past midnight, come to sleep early with me" Jerry said and Tom slightly blushed. "Shut up midget" Tom said sitting next to him and Jerry frowned "hey! I'm not a midget! It's just that your to tall" Jerry said and they both giggled. They laid down facing each other.

"Get undressed! And In pyjamas then" Jerry said and Tom blushed his whole face was red. He stood up and hid it. "Yes" Tom grabbed his pyjamas and went to change in the toilet. Jerry chuckled and closed his eyes wanting to sleep.

Tom changed and had a toilet before he went to bed. 'God jerry! You do get to me, your so cute ugh! I can't resist you Jerry. And your personality everything about you is perfect' Tom was thinking to himself while getting dressed. He left and laid under the covers next to jerry. "Good night Tom" Jerry said "night" Tom answered. They both soon fell fast asleep.

Tom woke the next morning to see he was hugging Jerry and Jerry was burying his face in Toms chest. Tom blushed. His whole face turned into a strawberry. He didn't wanna wake Jerry up. He looked too comfortable. Tom smiled down at Jerry and stayed in the same position. Tom bit his lip trying to not kiss him. He was perfect for Tom. Jerry slowly woke up and Tom looked down at him. Jerry than realised the position they were in and Jerry looked redder than a strawberry too. "T-Tom! I'm so sorry" Jerry said accidentally rolling away and off the bed.

Tom chuckled slightly blushing still. "It's okay Jerry! I stayed there because you looked comfy and I didn't wanna wake you from your deep sleep" Tom said and Jerry smiled slightly blushing. 'I'm falling for a stupid midget mouse aren't I?' Tom thought to himself while blushing fully red faced 'I'm falling for a stupid tall cat' Jerry thought to himself also blushing fully red faced.