~12~

They hoped in the car and drove to the river where they are meeting Lightning the orange cat

They hoped in the car and drove to the river where they are meeting Lightning the orange cat. Tom parked on the road and they walked down to the river bit. Of course it was quiet. The same river Tom threw butch in. Tom chased Jerry around the green grass for a bit while waiting for Lightning to hurry his butt over here.

Soon lightning came. They waved saying hi to each other with big bright smiles.

"Well, hello again Tom! And Jerry!" Lightning said once again bowing. He liked bowing. He bows to be posh, smart and polite and sometimes to show off. Not gonna lie.

"What shall we do?" Jerry asked excitedly clapping his hands and jumping in the air. Both the cats, Tom and Lightning, chuckled. "I bought duck food" lighting grabbed duck food out his back pack. They fed the ducks, played hide and seek and did loads of other cool and exciting fun things as well.

They all sat on the bench, surrounded by ducks and swans. Jerry was in the middle of lightning and Tom. All three were laughing enjoying the time. "Tom! May I ask? Is Jerry and you a ......thing?" Lightning asked feeling a bit nervous and embarrassed. "I don't know-" Jerry said but was cut off "YES" Tom yelled. You could tell he was jealous. Jerry blushed fully red and smiled placing his head on toms shoulder.

Lightning was jealous and mad and.....annoyed.

"C-could I still have his number? Does he have social media?" Lightning asked smiling, hiding his jealousy. Tom death glared at him "yes! He does! Only I know his number and social medias! He mine" Tom snapped. He was loud that the ducks and swans waddled away back in the river. "I threw butch in there!" Tom said pointing to the river "don't make me do it to you" he glared.

Jerry lifted his head. Tom and Jerry stared at each other seriously. "T-Tom calm down!" Jerry said "NO! I won't freaking calm down" Tom said clenching his fists together. Jerry faced Lightning. Lightning smiled. Jerry and Lightning both got their phones out and gave eachother their numbers and social medias. Tom was mad and mostly Jealous. "Stupid..." Tom said standing up. The two others looked up at him after putting their phones away back deep in their pockets.

"Tom! Stop being a jealous cat-" Jerry was once again cut off by Toms yelling "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY CHILDHOOD BEST MATE IS TRYING TO TAKE MY CRUSH" Tom broke down into tears and his heard shattered into different tiny little pieces.

Lightning felt bad. Jerry blushed brightly but also felt sad and bad and guilty. Just like Lightning felt sad and bad and guilty.

Tom let his tears fall down "how could you guys....I love you both....Lightning as a best mate and Jerry....as my lover" Tom cried "UGH" Tom ran down the road into the mens bathroom.