~3~

Tom and Jerry got out their deep thought about each other and got dressed for the day

Tom and Jerry got out their deep thought about each other and got dressed for the day. "Where do you wanna go today?" Tom asked putting some toast in the toaster and warming up some milk. Jerry got some cheese out the fridge and made a cheese sandwich and replied : "I don't know you choose!" He took a bite of his cheese sandwich.

After they ate Tom chose to go somewhere. "Okay! Let's go shopping" Tom said standing up and wiping his mouth. Jerry rolled his eyes while swallowing his last bit of bread. Jerry stood up "let's go then" Jerry said and slipped on some shoes. Tom did the same. They hoped in Toms car and Tom drove to a shop down the road. They parked and walked inside. Tom grabbed a trolley and they walked everywhere. Jerry saw the toy isle and dragged Tom in there. Jerry was acting like a big kid.

And he was a big kid in fact.

"Jerry! Toys? Really? We're here for food not toys and clothes" Tom said frowning and Jerry did his puppy dog eyes "ugh! One toy" Tom sadly sighed and Jerry hugged him tightly both blushing slightly. They liked the scent of each other. Jerry ran down the isle looking for the best toy. Tom waited with the Trolley. Jerry came back with 7 little boxes of something and Jerry threw them in the trolley "what are they? And didn't I say one toy? You got..." Tom started to count "7...you got 7 toys when I asked for one" Jerry nervously smiled and Tom sighed "whatever! What even are they?" Tom was confused.

Jerry cleared his throat "they are little stretchy men and I got them in all colours!" Jerry answered smiling brightly "red, yellow, green, black, white, grey and orange."

Tom pushed the trolley out the toy isle also pulling Jerry out. They got food and they payed for it. Tom drove home and they unpacked and Jerry took the stretchy men upstairs to their room and threw them on the bed. He sat on the bed near them and opened them one by one.