~5~

After spike left and it was pitch black outside, Jerry decided to leave the bedroom and hopped downstairs

After spike left and it was pitch black outside, Jerry decided to leave the bedroom and hopped downstairs. He saw Tom reading his newspaper on the chair. "TOM!" Jerry yelled over at him from the bottom of the stairs. Tom stared at him and rolled his eyes. "What do you want Jerry?" Tom hissed and continued reading. Jerry skipped over while humming. "I'm hungry" Jerry said and his tummy rumbled.

Tom looked up at him again. Jerry stared back. Tom sighed "ugh, what do you want?" Tom said standing up and dropping his newspaper on the chair "YAY! I want vanilla ice cream tub" Jerry said skipping in the kitchen. Tom followed behind with his hands in pockets. Tom opened the freezer and grabbed the tub. When Jerry was about to grab it Tom lifted it in the air and he couldn't reach. Jerry jumped trying to get it and still couldn't reach. Tom laughed at the small mad mess below him. "Stop being mean!" Jerry was feeling a little sensitive and broke into tears. He ran upstairs and Tom felt guilt flow through his body freely.

He stopped laughing and lifted his eye brows up. He gulped and shut the freezer. He opened it and grabbed a big spoon and took it up stairs to him. He knocked on the bedroom door that was closed. "WHAT." Jerry yelled sobbing. Tom felt more bad when he could hear Jerry sniffing and crying quietly. He gulped. "I bought your vanilla ice cream tub and a spoon with it!" Tom said and Jerry slightly opened the door with tears dripping down. Tom pushed in the room and put the ice cream on Jerrys side of the bed, bed side table, and he bent down to Jerry wiping his tears.

He hugged Jerry and Jerry pushed him away slightly. Not with force. "I'm sorry Jerry.." Tom stood up again and wiped his nose feeling snot go down. Tom was trying not to cry. He was scared to loose Jerry and his heart was beating fast "your in one of your sensitive moods.....I'll leave you alone" Tom gulped. He went to leave till Jerry grabbed his wrist making Tom look behind.

Jerry jumped up and hugged him. Tom hugged back.

"I'm sorry Tom-" Jerry was cut off by Tom "NO! I'm terribly sorry" Jerry giggled. They changed into pyjamas and fell asleep hugging each other. Leaving the ice cream over night.