~13~

Tom held onto the sinks tightly looking into the messy dirty mirror. Looking at his sad tired self. Tears falling out his heavy eyes. Tom gripped even tighter on to the sinks. He's the only one in the bathroom. He punches the wall making his fist hurt with a little lined crack in the wall where he just punched. He punched it imagining it was Lightning.

"STUPID LIGHTNING IS TAKING MY JERRY AWAY" Tom said banging his head against the wall. Jerry ran in seeing Tom banging his head against the wall constantly. "Tom! Stop!" Jerry called. He pushed Tom away from the wall. Tom had a big bruise on the side of his head now.

Jerry made Tom bend down. Jerry put a plaster over toms bruised head.

 Jerry put a plaster over toms bruised head

"That should be better....hope fully....." Jerry said. He put the bandages away. They walked out the bathroom back to the little river.

Lightning was sitting there patiently waiting for the mouse and cat.

Jerry once again sat in the middle of the two tall cats. "Tom....Jerrys only my friend you know....I'm sorry....I don't want our friendship to end!." Lightning said and that made Toms ears look round and hear everything lightning said.

Tom gulped. Lightning gulped. Jerry sat.

"Fine Lightning one more chance" Tom said. All three smiled and all became friends again.

As it was getting dark Tom and Jerry went home. So did Lightning. When they arrived home they got ready for bed and Tom and Jerry were fast asleep under 10 seconds.