~8~

They were talking with each other

They were talking with each other. In the kitchen late at night drinking some beer. "Jerry your so cute! But guess what?" Tom said and Jerry raised a brow "what...?" He quietly asked and Tom chuckled and shook his head "I'm cuter" Tom laughed as Jerry death glared at him. He put his middle finger up right in Toms face and he just rolled his eyes. Jerry had the perfect thing to say.

"Yeah! Your right" Jerry chuckled walking upstairs leaving a in love and red faced Tom standing there.

Tom put his beer down and walked upstairs. He grabbed Jerry while he was picking out pyjamas in the wardrobe. Tom hugged him from behind. "I love you Jerry..." Tom admitted blushing. Jerry blushed slightly and smiled. "I love you too" Jerry said and Tom froze "huh?...." Tom whispered. Jerry turned round and smiled and quickly nodded before going in the bathroom to change.

Tom smiled and changed into a grey t-shirt and grey shorts. He jumped in bed under the covers and turned the Tv on. He watched a violent and scary movie on the Tv. Jerry came in and laid under the covers next to Tom in their shared bed. Jerry hugged Tom and Tom hugged him with one arm. "What are you watching?" Jerry asked looking at the Tv. The scene was a man bleeding and fighting another man. Jerry didn't like blood so he immediately looked away. "Scary" he muttered and closed his eyes.

Jerry soon fell fast asleep. And Tom fell asleep with the Tv on.

The next morning, he woke up and saw the Tv was on an advert. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes looking every where around the room with his tired heavy morning eyes. He saw Jerry still asleep snoring quietly. Tom chuckled and turned the Tv off and stretched followed by a big yawn. Tom hopped out of bed and got changed in his normal suit like always. He went downstairs and that's when Jerry woke up.

Jerry had a massive yawn and sat up. He scratched from the back of his head to his back and stood up. He got changed in his normal suit/clothes also. He skipped downstairs and jumped on Toms back while Tom was cooking breakfast. Bacon and egg sandwich with ketchup.

They sat at the table and ate while talking to each other. "Tom...." Jerry said softly, innocently and quietly. Tom looked up at him immediately because his ears moved when Jerry called his name. "Yes Jerry?" Tom said tilting his head to the right a little.

"Are we.....a-a thing" Jerry said blushing. Tom went completely red and stood up. He was finished anyway. "I don't know.....it's up to you" Tom said and took his plate to wash up in the kitchen washing up bowl. Jerry soon finished too. "Y-you did give me a rose and kiss me on the lips yesterday Tom..." Jerry said fiddling with his fingers. Tom sighed. "Yeah...I did" Tom blushed at the memory.

Tom smiled and so did Jerry. They were smiling at the thought of each other. Jerry took his plate out and handed it to Tom. After Tom finished washing up he walked in the living room seeing Jerry on his phone. "I-ummm- wanna go out anywhere?" Tom asked looking to the ground. Jerry stood up and put his phone in his short pockets. "Sure! Where? And when" jerry said and Tom shot his head up smiling brightly.

They hoped in toms car and he started to drive. They arrived at the river and sat on a bench next to each other. Jerry laid his head on Toms shoulder both blushing slightly. They fed the ducks as well.

As they were about to leave, about 11:00 in the morning, Butch came running over. "Ayo! Tom and Jerry!" Butch said winking at Jerry. Jerry hid behind Tom burying his face in his back. "Jerry! Why so scared and uncomfortable? I didn't do anything right? I'm sorry if I did-" butch said but was cut off by Tom. Tom grabbed his shirt pulling him close with a massive frown and mad face "go near Jerry and your dead! Even talk to Jerry! Even if you look at him." Tom said death glaring at him. Butch smiled thinking Tom wouldn't kill him.

"Jerry wanna go out-?" Butch said walking to Jerry trying to take his hand. Tom clenched his fists and grabbed butch. Butch heart beat fast and started to sweat feeling a little scared. "You asked for it!" Tom said "wait- your not gonna actually kill me-" Butch was thrown in the river before he could finish. All the ducks pecked at him and he was floating in the river. "OUCH!" He yelled at the ducks. Tom drove back home with Jerry.