ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 2 ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

🌺Life is a stream

On which we strew

Petal by petal, the flower of our heart;

The end lost in a dream,

They float past our view,

We only watch their glad, early start.🌺

-Amy Lowell-

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Kim Publishing House

Namjoon sat in his leather-bound chair, furrowed brows whirling around, thinking about the new information that his team was about to publish

Namjoon sat in his leather-bound chair, furrowed brows whirling around, thinking about the new information that his team was about to publish. Nonetheless, the unknown author is currently on hiatus on a secluded island in the Philippines, making it incredibly difficult for his team to move forward while she is away.

He presses the phone button and connects with Mi-Young, his Desktop publishing designer. She entered with a broad smile on her face after a few minutes. Namjoon admires her elegant attire. He appreciates it and believes all of his staff must be immaculately dressed.

"Please check on this--there are a few title ideas for Miss Bong's novel, but we can't get hold of her, and the editors need her feedback asap," Namjoon said, handing her the materials on the table. "Please take care of it and alert my eomma about our eccentric author's latest disappearance act." He sighed and closed his eyes as he sat back in his chair. He's in desperate need of a getaway. He worked 40 hours a week and was utterly exhausted.

"Joon...I'll get right on it," Mi-young said softly to her boss. " My dear, you are in desperate need of a vacation. Workaholic tendencies are harmful to your health. Your mother complains that you spend too much time at work. I know... I know you had a lot on your plate, but you need to unwind. Can I come over and cook something for you? We haven't hung out in a long time. I...miss you." Namjoon began to smile, and her eyes closed at her whiny tone.

Namjoon squints open his eyes and apologizes to his best friend. " 'm sorry, Mi. Everything is overblown by Eomma. At the office, I only slept once. Our Authors are getting a lot of attention lately, and television interviews are lining up. Please check to see if the printers have completed the second batch of poetry books for the language department at Korea National University. Allow despatch to ensure that it is out of the warehouse before noon, if possible." His dimples were playing hide and seek in his cheeks. Mi- Young's heart is racing.

It's not funny how much she loves Namjoon. She wishes he could see her as a prospective wife after putting her on the friend zone bus. They go well together so well. They're both serious, conscientious, and intelligent, and they run this company like a well-oiled machine. They have the potential to be fantastic together.