ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 22 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

In the flower shop, you watched as Chijis delicately arranged blooms for the upcoming celebrity baby shower

In the flower shop, you watched as Chijis delicately arranged blooms for the upcoming celebrity baby shower. You got two massive contracts at the wedding, and a few other celebs also bag contracts from your grandmother. You and Chiji were working non-stop. You enjoy every moment amid fresh flowers.

"How does this arrangement look, Frosty?" Chijis asked, holding up a bouquet of pastel roses and lilies in the air as she admired her handiwork. Her dark eyes glow with inner joy.

You admired Chijis' handiwork, the sweet scent of the flowers enveloping you in a serene atmosphere.

"It's perfect, Chijis. The colours complement each other beautifully," you replied, adding a few finishing touches to the arrangement you were busy with.

As you worked, your favourite K-pop group played softly in your ears, a futile attempt to drown out thoughts of Namjoon and his ex, Celina, "Why can't I stop thinking about him?" you muttered to yourself, frustration evident in your voice.

Chijis glanced at you sympathetically, "Is everything okay, Frosty? You seem distracted today," she remarked, concern evident in her tone.

You forced a smile. "Yeah, just lost in my thoughts, I guess," you replied, trying to brush off your inner turmoil.

But Namjoon's disapproving chair lady mother continued to weigh heavily on your mind.

"I wish his mother would just accept me for who I am," you lamented to Chijis, your frustration bubbling.

Chijis placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "You're an amazing person, Frosty. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise," she reassured you, offering a supportive smile.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the florist workshop, your phone rang next to you on the workshop bench, and you saw your mother's name flash on the screen.

Answering quickly, you greeted her with a warm smile. "Ehi, mamma. Come sta il Costa Rica?Hey, Mom. What's up.. How is Costa Rica?" You made sure your voice sounded cheery cause your mom can quickly pick up if something is wrong with you.

Her voice was filled with warmth and concern. "Un bambino meraviglioso.Volevo solo controllare te, tesoro. Come va tutto... con te, la famiglia... stai aiutando bene i tuoi grammi?Awesome bambino.I just wanted to check in on you, sweetheart. How's everything going...with you, the family...are you helping your grams nicely?" she inquired, her maternal instinct kicking in.

You chuckle, "She's fine...a real army general, though. Jeez, Mom...she's getting stickers every day?" You replied hourly.

Your mom chuckled at the other side.

As you talked, your mother couldn't help but express concern about your friendship with the CEO. "Gran told me you are spending too much time with a guy. I worry that you're getting too involved, Frosty. You know how important it is to prioritize your happiness," she gently advised.