ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 15 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ"

flowers bloom so does hope."

~ Lady Bird Johnson

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Frosty and Chiji made all of the arrangements with the Kwon staff

Frosty and Chiji made all of the arrangements with the Kwon staff. Frosty and Chiji return to Seoul after her time with Namjoon. They will also be on the yacht for the wedding on Saturday afternoon.

Namjoon and the Bangtan Club flew to Jakarta with the bridegroom for his bachelor bash. The bridal party girls were all aboard the yacht enjoying the bride's bachelorette party.

Wedding day.

Frosty and Chiji looked stunning on their way to the wedding. They must ensure that the replicated chapel where the ceremony will take place is in immaculate condition and that the flowers for the bridal party are delivered.

At the ceremony, Frosty and Chiji were seated at the back.

Chiji looked stunning in a light yellow cocktail dress with a beautiful hairdo

Chiji looked stunning in a light yellow cocktail dress with a beautiful hairdo. You were dressed in a champagne-coloured gown and six-inch golden shoes, and your face was radiant. Your hair was curled about your face and shoulders in lovely waves. Several of the guests were intrigued by this platinum-blonde beauty with her crystal blue eyes when they spotted you doing your rounds, checking on the arrangements. They're amazed at how natural you appear with those blue contacts.

As you saw the distinguished guests, your eyes widened. Among the VIP attendees were a few celebs.

Joon is stunning in his white and black tuxedo, stealing your breath away with his hotness. The lapel flowers and bridal bouquets were gorgeous, and you and Chiji snapped countless pictures of the wedding. Chiji captured video images for your grandmother, who has the flu and is recuperating. She performed an excellent job.

Some attendees placed their business cards into Chiji's hands, hoping to do business with KWON Petals.

"Oh my gosh," Chiji said, "we got two additional contracts for a baby shower and an engagement celebration in two weeks."