ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 19 ღ 🥀ღೋ

ღೋೋr 🌺 ღೋೋr

In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends."

~ Okakura Kakuzo

ღೋೋr 🌺 ღೋೋr

Namjoon's walk-in the cupboard was a poor girl's dream

Namjoon's walk-in the cupboard was a poor girl's dream. All of his clothes had a place. It was enormous. He had racks for dress shoes, sneakers, sandals, and every style of shoe. When you unlocked the cupboard containing more than fifty suits for all occasions, your eyes widened.

Joonie smirked at your perplexed gaze, his muscled arms crossed across his torso. He was resting against the door frame, watching you with a sweet expression.

Your large gray-blue eyes shone with wonder, "Oh Dio, Oh goodness! Joonie! Are you certain you weren't a girl in your previous life? I could do with a closet full of outfits like this. My goodness!" You were looking over his shirt closet.

The colors were jumbled up-prints, solids, earthy, you name it. All of his outfits were from the most expensive designer labels, including Valentino, Armani, Loius Vittone, and Calvin Klein-a man's fantasy. His several-compartment drawers were stuffed with various watches, ties, sunglasses, and so on.

"We'll knock yourself out, "Joonie replied, grinning," You can color-code my shirt cupboard because it has sufficient colors

"We'll knock yourself out, "Joonie replied, grinning," You can color-code my shirt cupboard because it has sufficient colors. "

He approached you and stood beside you as your fingers brushed against the materials in front of you.

You beam and exclaim, "Eccellente! Awesome! But you're going to assist me. There are almost a hundred shirts. Joon, do you only wear a shirt every three months?" You raised your eyes to his amused eyes.

"I mostly wear business attire, and my Eomma always gives me shirts as a gift. Several of them belonged to my late Appa. "He appeared unusually glum.

Your brow furrowed in realization. Joon never discussed his personal life. You were always curious about his family and the absence of his father.