ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 14 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

A soul has words like petals

- Edmon Jabes-

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Namjoon arrived at work early to complete all of the tasks he had been putting off

Namjoon arrived at work early to complete all of the tasks he had been putting off. Hoseok had to remind him about the breakfast Seokjin had made for the boys. After lunch, they will depart for Jakarta in Hoseok's private charter for the bachelor party. Namjoon didn't want to admit it, but his thoughts were constantly on the blonde.

He was nervous, especially because everyone expected him to pop the question and get officially engaged. He took a deep breath as he came to a halt in front of the yacht's dock.

There was already a lot of excitement surrounding the wedding preparations... Before getting out of the car, he noticed a small white van with bright pink and purple flowers on the exterior- KWON PETALS.

He's curious if Frosty is present today. He's hoping so. Maybe he should skip lunch and spend more time with his blond friend. He enters the yacht in an unusually upbeat mood. When he looked up to the upper deck, he noticed that some of the Bangtan Elites were already there. When he heard Seokjin's trademark laughter, he simply shook his head.

"Joonie!" he heard called from the side.

When he saw Frosty running up to him with sparkling eyes, he turned and flashed a smile.

"Hi Joonie," she pants as she smiles at his amused eyes.

"Hey, Frost...what a surprise to see you here so early." He quickly pulls her into a tight embrace. She giggled and wrapped her arms tightly around him. Chiji, who stood far away, looked at them with wide eyes. Oh, my goodness. How far did that little relationship go? Mr. Kim appears to be a big fan of their Frost princess.

"Oh, we're too busy with the reception hall right now. But we're almost done. Chiji and the boys will simply set up the flowers for the rehearsal dinner in the large bouquet hall. This yacht is massive. It looks like a cruise ship." Joonie just chuckles at your excitement.

"It is. My friend Seokjin cherishes extravagance. We're just going to eat some breakfast and as well as spend time with the boys We're leaving for the bachelor party after lunch." He laughs.

"Oh wow, so you'll be here until noon?" your eyes lit up. "Awesome."

He nodded, glanced around, and smiled back at you, saying, "You know what? Would you like to see some of the sights in Busan? The weather is beautiful, and we can cross some items off our bucket list."

You couldn't help but jump for joy, clapping your hands in delight, "Really...I'll ask Chiji if I can go."

"I hope she doesn't mind. Busan is a fantastic beach city. Can I take you? " You are so honest about your emotions? When you're happy, you're ecstatic.