ೋღ 🥀ღೋ Chapter 16 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

She's the angel on top of the tree

Sugar heart, here she comes

he's goin' to fall on meInnocence was our fire...

PETALS - by Hole

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Recap

They breathed little groans and gasps as he scooped you up and took you inside his room...

Namjoon was enamored with this platinum blonde. Frosty went beyond and above for her Joonie. Namjoon was kissing her neck folds and her jawlines, and in the intensity of their kisses, Frosty pulled off his silk shirt and tie, which Namjoon didn't mind because he had already zipped down Frosty's dress halfway down her waist.

It seemed as if a volcano had erupted in the room. Nothing could keep them from kissing each other. As N amjoon began to kiss the smooth curves of her female softness, their breaths became labored. Frosty's seductive white lace lingerie nearly pushed Namjoon over the brink.

As Frosty's hands roamed over Namjoons'muscled arms, their kissing was wild and unrestrained. She loves this man, and being with him in this way made her heart overflow with joy. It was as though their minds had gone blank during those passionate moments.

Frosty didn't mind when she wrapped her slim legs around his and kissed him with passionate and uncontrolled enthusiasm.

Namjoon's breathing was strained as he stroked Frosty's soft tights; he was all hot and passionate for this flower child. He couldn't get enough of her, and as his hands began to creep beneath her silk gown, shock brought him back to reality.

Oh my goodness! He just couldn't do it...

He inhaled deeply where he had Frosty pinned underneath him, her hands fiercely digging into his back muscles, pushing him down on her.

Namjoon didn't know how to free himself from this appealing female. Her kisses were hot and enticing, and he became lost in them, so as her hands traveled from his sculpted chest to his stomach, he gripped her hand in place so it didn't go into uncharted territory.

Frosty's blue eyes met his pained ones, which gazed down into hers, and she cautiously whispered, "Joon..."

"