ೋღ 🥀 ღೋChapter 9ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

"Love is like wildflowers; it's often found in the most unlikely places."-

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Both Pov's

The couple so emerged into each other in the tranquil, secluded park and because of Namjoons' frenzied touches, your entire body felt warm

The couple so emerged into each other in the tranquil, secluded park and because of Namjoons' frenzied touches, your entire body felt warm. His presence was intoxicating. Both of your breathing got rough and your kisses were demanding.

Namjoon hesitantly lifted his swollen lips away from yours as he hovered over your warm body.

He looked deeply into your desire-filled eyes with his soft eyes, but he also knew that he needed to remain calm and focused. Even while his body aches to be near you, he must resist letting passion cloud his judgment because you are still a very innocent girl.

As your arms tighten around his neck and pull him back to your face, he sighs, "Sweetie, as much as I would love to kiss you senseless here in this tranquil park...I cannot lose control."

"Joons, please don't stop Per favore non-smettere di baciarmi (I want you to keep kissing me) "You gently plead against his luscious lips. The sensuality of your Italian accent made him hold his breath.

Namjoon sighed as he gave your neck a few light pecks, which had already left little traces of his mouth attack. As Namjoon gives you a gentle kiss on your delicate neck folds, you moan softly. You enjoy his touches. You've never experienced being so close to a "genuine" man before, and you realize that trying to deny your feelings now will only make matters worse. Your eyes were only fixed on this man. You like him a lot.

Namjoon was aware that if he didn't stop, he might get to a point where there won't be any turning back and he'll have to decide for the two of you. You felt his muscular arms dragging your body closer to his as he fixed his intense gaze in your soft, adoring eyes while you were gently stroking his shoulders. You were hot and bothered for him.

Your hair was disheveled where his fingers were entangled and your flushed cheeks were damp from the heated make-out session, but Namjoon flashed his seductive dimpled smile and gave you one final, delicate kiss on your swollen lips.

"You might not go with your virtue untainted if I don't demonstrate to be the bigger guy. I'm sorry, but I can't treat you that way." He lifts himself with his arms, hovering over your trembling body, his arms outstretched at your sides.

You sigh deeply as his chest is softly caressed by your palms as you murmur quietly. "But I am still afraid, and I do understand Joons. If this day was over, would you still notice me? Do you regret kissing me? " You seem to be sad that your day is coming to an end. You don't want this "new" awareness to end. Smirking, he said, "Sweetie, how can I forget you? You are such a beautiful girl." He moved away from your body and lay quietly down next to you on his back, pulling you in his arms as he began to softly stroke your hair.