Forced Confession (Barmeon)

Words: 1027

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It was quite obvious that Simeon and Barbatos liked each other. They would always secretly glance at each other when they are in the same room.

Make a ton of plans to go tea shopping or baking with Luke. It was as if everyone knew that they liked each other except them.

Even Mammon could tell that they liked each other and that was one thing to say.

One day, Mammon, Asmo, Solomon and Mc decided to do something to make those two confess to each other.

Mammon ran up to Simeon and put his hand on her shoulder. Luke got a little angry and started saying things like "demons like you shouldn't touch Simeon"

"Shut up Fido!" Mammon said to Luke.
"My name is Luke and I am not a dog!" He replied.
"Just calm down Luke" Simeon said.

Luke pouted and walked away. He started to go to the purgatory hall.

"So, what do you need Mammon?" Simeon asked.
"I want ya to go to this place tonight at 8:00" He said and handed Simeon a map.

Then Mammon walked away before Simeon could ask any questions. Simeon looked at the map and saw that it started from the Purgatory Hall.

So, he could just start following the map as soon as she leaves at 8:00. Simeon sighed and went home.

"Barbatos~!" Asmo yelled. Barbatos turned around and saw him approaching.

"Strange to see you in a tea shop Asmodeus" Barbatos said with his usual smile.
"Well, I was looking for you!" Asmo said.
"Oh? Why were you looking for me, if I may ask?" Barbatos asked.
"I wanted to give you this! Go to this place at 8:00 tonight! Bubye~!" Asmo handed Barbatos a piece of paper and went away.

Barbatos looked at the paper and saw that it was map that began from the Demon Lord's Castle.

He just put the map in his pocket and continued shopping. They would go there when it's time.

~~~

It was finally 8:00. Barbatos and Simeon both left and followed the map. It took them to a forest.

The forest had a lot of pretty glowing flowers. Simeon was in awe of them. Barbatos had been there a lot so they weren't that amazed.

When the two reached the exact place where they were supposed to be in the forest, they saw each other.

"Barbatos? What are you doing here?" Simeon asked.
"Asmodeus gave me this map and asked me to come here. Why may you be here Simeon?" Barbatos asked.
"The same thing happened with me, except Mammon gave me the map" He replied.

Barbatos nodded. Suddenly, both of them were surrounded by a magical barrier.

They were shocked for a second. Simeon walked up to the barrier only for it to shock her.

"Ow" Simeon said to himself.
"Are you ok?" Barbatos asked him.
"Yup, just got a little shock from the barrier" Simeon said and put his hand down.

Barbatos looked at Simeon suspiciously. Then he was able to smell blood. He looked around and saw no one, other than Simeon, then realized.

"Simeon. Show me your hand" they said.
"Eh? Why?" Simeon asked with a nervous smile.
"I think that you're hurt" He replied.
"It's just a little scratch! Nothing much!" Simeon said.

Barbatos walked up to him and grabbed her hand. Simeon flinched a little. They saw that Simeon's finger was bleeding.

Barbatos sighed and put a band-aid on it.

"Next time, be sure to tell me if you're hurt" Barbatos said. Simeon nodded.

Barbatos then moved away from Simeon. Suddenly, both of them got messages on their D.D.D

They both had messages from Mc that said "confess or stay in that barrier forever"

This made Barbatos and Simeon blush. They both wondered how they knew about their crush.

'Those sly bastards. Oh well, I might be thanking them later' Barbatos thought.

He put his D.D.D away and looked at Simeon. They wondered what they could say and the first thing that came out of their mouth was "Are you into men?"

'Is this how demons start a conversation?' A bird that was flying above them thought.

But what Barbatos said caused Simeon to blush even more and his wings to come out. She sat on the ground and hid behind her wings.

Barbatos giggled and walked up to the ball of feathers on the ground. He touched the wings and found them to be very soft and smooth.

Him caressing the wings caused them to twitch ever so slightly. This made him smile a little.

"Simeon" Barbatos said.

Simeon revealed his eyes from behind his wings and said "Barbatos". Only to realized that their faces were very close and only the wings maintained a little distance.

"Simeon. Do you like me?" Barbatos asked.

Simeon who was a blushing mess behind his wings and only had her eyes visible, nodded while looking at Barbatos.

Then Simeon completely hid behind his wings. Barbatos was quite amused to see the usually composed angel be so flustered.

Barbatos just decided to sit down beside the ball the of feather and caress her wings.

They were the softest things that Barbatos had every seen and so white as if they were made of pure light.

After a few minutes. Simeon peeked from behind his wings again. At this moment, Barbatos quickly moved his wing down.

They saw Simeon's blush increase. Simeon hid his face in his hands. Barbatos just smiled.

Barbatos slowly moved Simeon's hands and held her face. He turned Simeon to face him.

They looked in Simeon's eyes. Simeon looked back.

Then they closed the gap between them and kissed. A short but sweet kiss. When they parted, they both had a smile on their face.

Simeon then hugged Barbatos. Barbatos hugged back. Then the barrier disappeared.

They both got up, Simeon hid his wings again and then they started to walk out of the forest.

Hand in hand. Glad that they finally were together. They had to thank Mammon, Asmo, Solomon and Mc.

But right now, they will go on a date to a nice Cafe.