Transmigration (Levi x Mc)

Words:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I know I haven't posted in a long time but I lost all motivation. Now, I'm back with a new One-Shot. Let's see how long it takes me to finish it.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Mc was a normal person like any other. Sure, their parents found it weird that their adult child has a weird game on their phone which has very noticeable notifications and cartoon characters.

"It's nice to have you over for dinner honey!" Mc's mom said and served the food.

"Yea, my job has kept me busy for a while. It's good to have this break!" They answered.

A Japanese voice came from Mc's phone. Their mother understood only one word which was "message".

"Oh, one sec!" Mc said and took their phone out. A few moments later they smiled.

"What's making you happy honey?" Their father asked.

"Oh nothing dad! Just Levi said something really cute!" Mc replied.

"The cartoon guy...?" He asked. Mc nodded.

~~~

Mc was finally back to their own apartment. It was 2am. The drive back was tiring. They plopped down on their bed and opened their phone to check a message from Levi.

"You're so cute I wish you were real.." They mumbled as their eyes felt heavy. Good thing tomorrow they didn't have to go to work.

Mc's eyes closed as they lightly yawned. Their phone still in their hands with Levi on the home screen. Mc went limp as sleep overtook them.

"Love you, Levi..." They whispered just before they were completely engulfed by their slumber.

■■■

Mc woke up and looked around as they curled up more into their blanket. After a moment, they reached for their phone and looked at the time.

"12:00 pm? I slept for a while.." They said and turned to look out of their window which was right next to their bed.

They slightly opened the curtains in fear of being blinded by the noon sun, but it was dark outside.

"Is it 12 am or pm..?" They reached for their phone again and sure enough. It was 12 pm. They got out of bed weirded out.

"What the fuck"

They walked to their living room looked out of the balcony. The whole town was different.

"Why does the scenery look like that?"

They walked to the kitchen and looked out of the window there. That's when it clicked. Outside was a sign board with big, bright words that said "Best meat shop in all of DevilDom! Coming near your house!"

"Oh fuck. Did I read SVSSS too many times or have a actually transmigrated?!" They muttered.

They ran back to their room and checked their phone. All the apps except Obey Me were there.