Married Life (DiaLuci)

Words: 3153

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Diavolo and Lucifer had been dating for a decade now. Lucifer was happy with this, Diavolo was too but he wanted Lucifer to be an even bigger part of his life.

"Barbatos, who do I do? Is it too early?" Diavolo asked as he paced around his living room.

"My lord, you two have been together for a decade, that is a long time. It isn't too early" Barbatos replied as he looked at the distressed lion in front of him.

"A decade? It's been that long. Time flies with Lucifer, I didn't even realized!" Diavolo said as he transformed into his normal appearance.

"My lord, Lucifer won't say no. Not even if the Heavens were to fall" Barbatos said. Suddenly their D.D.D rang. He looked at it and smiled but then looked back at Diavolo.

"Ah, I forgot you had a baking date with Simeon. Go ahead! I'll figure something out" Diavolo said as he forced a smile.

"Young master-" "Nope! Go and have fun!" Diavolo pushed Barbatos out of the room. He knew that the bat demon won't leave unless forced.

He sat down on the couch and looked out of the window. It was evening, the temperature was slightly warm compared to the temperature at night.

Then he remembered that Lucifer was going to be here to submit a few papers. Diavolo quickly got up and ran to his office.

'Lucifer won't give me kisses if I don't complete my paperwork!' He thought. He heard the castle doors open just as he opened his office doors.

Diavolo sat down at his desk, picked up his pen and began to do his work. After a few minutes, Lucifer entered the room.

Diavolo had told him to stop knocking long before they had started dating, but Lucifer only stopped a few months after they were official.

"Lord Diavolo, you're doing your work. That's good" Lucifer said as a smile graced his face. He put his folder of papers down and went to stand next to his boyfriend.

"Yea! Otherwise you wouldn't give me kisses!" Diavolo said as he immediatly got up and kissed Lucifer like a puppy seeing its owner after a few hours.

Lucifer giggled into the kiss and kissed back. He wouldn't act like this if anyone else was here except them. He would be too embarrassed.

If Diavolo had dog ears and a tail, Lucifer could see them perked up and wagging at this moment.

Diavolo pulled back and looked at Lucifer as if he was the most expensive and beatific piece of jewelry in all the three realms.

'I'll propose to him' he thought. Lucifer looked at Diavolo, the smile never leaving his face.

"What are you thinking love?" He asked.
"Just how lucky I am to have you!" Diavolo replied as he hugged Lucifer.
"I am the lucky one" Lucifer muttered to himself.

~~~

Diavolo was in the HOL living room with Mammon glaring at him. He maybe the crown prince of the DevilDom but angry Mammon was one thing nobody wanted to face.

"So. Ya will propose to Lucifer?" Mammon asked as his brothers (besides Lucifer) watched from the second floor.

"Yes!" Diavolo replied.
"Ok..." Mammon said with a suspicious tone as he observed the box in Diavolo's hand.
"I will make him happy, keep him safe and never make him cry tears of sadness!!" Diavolo announced.