Triplets (DiaLuci)

Part 2 of Brotherhood.

Words: 2188

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Lucifer was glaring at Diavolo. Why? Because currently Diavolo was driving him to the hospital.

"Why can't you fly there again?" Lucifer asked in the most cold voice he could have. Diavolo shivered as it felt like he was in a snowstorm.

"Demon Bats are starting to migrate and um.... w-well I can't fly with you, my dear, in the sky b-because I will end up crashing into the b-bats" Diavolo said as he pressed the accelerator more.

"Why do we care about these bats?" Lucifer asked with same cold voice and glare as he tried to not yell out of pain.

"They pollinate flower a-at night..." Diavolo said and slowed down to make a turn.

"Diavolo.... you will be the one to take care of these three at night" Lucifer said with a terrifying smile.

"A-alright" Diavolo said. Relief washed over his face as the hospital building came in his view. He sped up and got there quickly.

Lucifer was taken away by nurses and Diavolo went to park the car. After that he rushed to Lucifer's room to be his support person.

Diavolo was happy to be there as a support person for his husband but his husband was currently yelling in pain with tears running down his face as he held Diavolo's hand in a death grip.

'I hope my hand doesn't break' Diavolo thought. If he said that out loud, Lucifer would kill him right there.

~~~

Lucifer was drinking water, yelling the whole time made his throat extremely dry. Diavolo was helping Lucifer drink.

"Sorry for yelling at you" Lucifer said.
"It's understandable my darling, you were in a lot of pain" Diavolo said, Lucifer nodded.

Nurses walked in with three bundles in their arms. They walked to Lucifer and handled him two while the third one was given to Diavolo.

"Congratulations you have two girls and one boy!" The nurse said. Lucifer and Diavolo admired the babies in their arms.

"Thank you Lucifer, for giving us these bundles of joy" Diavolo said. Lucifer smiled at him.

■■■

Lucifer and Diavolo got home at around 1am. They were tired so they fell asleep on the couch and put the triplets in cribs they had bought a month ago.

However, they couldn't sleep for long. At 6am, one of the babies started crying. Lucifer got up and walked to the cribs.

"Alana, what's wrong?" He asked as he picked her up. The triplets were named Alana, Maya and Natsu.

Maya was 5 minutes younger than Alana and Natsu was 5 minutes younger than Maya.

Lucifer tried to feed Alana and that worked. However it did feel weird to have a child on your chest.

'This will be tiring' Lucifer thought.

~~~

It was 8am and that's when two people walked in. Barbatos and Simeon came in and immediately went to look at the triplets.