Game Night (Luke + Sibling Mc)

Words: 1145

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Luke was skipping his way through the halls of RAD. The demons in the hall ignored him as to them an angel being happy was normal.

Simeon saw Luke when he came out of the library. She realized how happy the little angel was.

"Luke! I'm over here!" Simeon yelled out. Luke immediately ran to him.
"Today is going to be so much fun! Right Simeon?" Luke said as he reached the older.
"Of course, sweetie" Simeon said as he pat Luke on the head.

When classes were over, Luke went back first to bake some sweets. Simeon found his behavior adorable.

"What's that chihuahua so happy for? Is it his birthday or something?" Thirteen asked as she encountered Simeon.

"Ah no, we are having a game night at Purgatory Hall with Mc. He's just excited for that" Simeon replied. Thirteen nodded.

"I would have joined you all but I need to work on my traps!" Thirteen said and walked away after giving Simeon a high five.

■■■

Mc was buying chips for the game night. They were incharge of that. They wondered what Solomon was doing.

'Solomon was incharge of setting up the TV, console, etc. Luke was incharge of baked good and Simeon was going to get the blankets and mattresses' Mc thought.

'This is basically a sleepover' Mc concluded with a smile and continued shopping.

After they left the store with the items. They came across a gift shop. They decided to enter it.

They looked at all the items in there and found something Luke would like and decided to buy it.

~~~

It was finally evening. Mc was almost at Purgatory Hall. Luke had already baked the sweets, Simeon was done with the arrangements and Solomon was doing a final check on the controllers.

Mc walked up to the Purgatory Hall door and rang the doorbell. They could hear the sound of excited footsteps coming towards the door.

The door was opened by an over-excited Luke. His eyes were sparkling and he had a smile that was glowing.

'I should have brought sunglasses. He's so adorable!' Mc thought as they lightly shielded their eyes and entered the residence.

"We'll have so much fun today!" Luke said as he showed Mc to the living room.
"Of course!" Mc replied.
'If I could adopt him as a younger brother. I would' Mc thought.

Luke left them in the living room with Solomon and Simeon to get the chips and baked goods.

"Has he been like this the whole day?" Mc asked Simeon. He nodded.
"Yup and he will probably be like a child who had too many sweets the whole time" Simeon giggled.
"He told me to check the console and controllers so many times and make sure that the board games had all their pieces" Solomon sighed with a smile.

Luke came back with bowls and plates filled with the food and put them on the center table.

"So Mc! Do you want to play board games first or video games?" Luke asked.
'His eyes are shining even more. How is that possible?' Mc thought.
"How about board games first?" Mc asked. Luke nodded and went to the pile of board games.

"Which one would you like to play?" Luke asked.
"How about we start with Uno?" Simeon asked. Luke immediately got Uno and sat back down in this place.

The cards were shuffled and then distributed. The game began with Solomon.

"Blue? Well, here!" He said as put down a +2 card. Simeon was after him.
"I'm sorry Mc" Simeon said with a smile and put down another +2.
"Well, thankfully I'm in luck" Mc said and put down another +2.

Luke put down another +2 and now Solomon started to pick up cards from the deck.

"Maybe I shouldn't have played a +2" Solomon said as he tried to keep all the cards in his hand from falling. Mc laughed and Simeon giggled.

The game went on and in the end. Luke came first, Simeon was second, Mc was third and Solomon lost.

"What will be the next game?" Solomon asked as he cracked his knuckles. Luke got another board game. It was of his choice this time.

"The Game Of Life!" Luke said and put it down. Mc continued to eat the piece of cake they had as Luke set up the board.

"So, Mc! How about you start?" Luke asked. Mc nodded and put the now empty plate down.

Mc spun the number wheel and landed on 5. They took the college path. Everyone other than Solomon took the college path.

The game went on as Simeon kept on losing his money to the point he ended up in debt.

"This is quite the predicament" She said with a nervous smile.

Solomon already had his car full with his partner and children. He was quite frustrated.

"Why do I keep on landing on child spaces!?" He said. Mc laughed.

Mc kept on landing on money receiving spaces.

"Oh! I won the lottery!" They exclaimed.

Luke kept on spinning 8, 9 or 10 so he was speeding past everyone. Mc kept on making jokes about how Solomon was extremely irresponsible for having this many children.

Solomon was silently glaring at Mc who couldn't stop laughing. Simeon was struggling to pay his debt half of the game, but then he landed on a lawsuit space and sued Solomon.

"You too?!" Solomon said.
"Well, you must be rich to take care of so many children" Simeon said with an innocent smile and took the money from Solomon.

Luke landed on Spin To Win. He had card that allowed him to choose 4 tiles.

"How much are you gonna bet, sweetie?" Simeon asked.
"10,000!" Luke said and spun the wheel. The numbers he had chosen were 2, 6, 8 and 9.

The wheel spin and slowed down then it stopped. The number displayed was 6.

"I WON!" Luke yelled excitedly and got his money.

The game went on and in the end. Simeon came first, Solomon was second, Luke was third and Mc was last.

They played more games and ate the food. A few more board games and then video games. After playing video games for an hour and half, Luke fell asleep.

Mc tucked him in and continued playing with Simeon and Solomon. Simeon was not that good at video games.

After some more time. Mc also decided to sleep. They went and laid down on the mattress next to Luke.

Then Solomon and Simeon also retired to bed after match of Rummy.

In the middle of the night Mc felt something hold their arm and saw it was Luke. He was still sleeping.

"You're so adorable" Mc whispered and cuddled Luke. He got a smile on his face as he cuddled into the warmth.

Requested by: @2543amanda_25