Game Night (Leviathan × Mc)

Words: 714

It was night time and Mc didn't feel like sleeping. So, they decided to go to the demon who they knew would be definitely awake.

They quietly got out of their room and walked to Levi's room. When they reached they knocked on the door.

"What was the original TSL title?" Levi asked.
"The Tale Of The Seven Kings" Mc replied.
"Correct answer!" Levi said and let Mc in.

"So, why are you here Mc?" Levi asked.
"I didn't feel like sleeping. So, I decided to play games with you, it could be like a game night!" Mc said.

"Y-you wanna s-spend time with M-M-ME?!" Levi asked shocked.
"Why wouldn't I wanna spend time with you?" Mc asked with a smile.

"I just assumed that you wouldn't wanna spend time with a yucky shut-in Otaku like me.." Levi said.

In the end they decided to play video games together after Levi had gotten over the shock of Mc wanting to spend time with him.

"So, which game should we play?" Levi asked.
"How about we play mortal kombat?" Mc asked with a close eyed smile.
'Kawaii' Levi thought with a blush on his face.

"Levi? Hello? Earth to Leviathan?" Mc asked as they waved their hand in front of Levi.
"O-oh uh, yea! Let's play mortal kombat!" Levi said as he snapped out of his trance and set up the game.

During setting up the game. Levi had asked Mc to get the controllers while walking to get the item. Mc tripped over a pillow and landed in a pile of Mangas.

"Hm? What was that sou- MC!!" Levi panicked as he saw Mc buried in Mangas.

"I'm fine" Mc's muffled voice was heard. Levi quickly moved all the Mangas to get Mc out.

"Sorry for falling on your mangas" Mc said as they put a hand on their neck.
"It's fine, but are you ok?!" Levi asked worried.
"I'm completely fine!" Mc said.

■■■

"I'm gonna choose Raiden!" Mc said.
"I'll choose, scorpion! You're going down Mc!" Levi said.
"We'll see!" Mc said as they started the game.

"How did you beat me?!" Levi asked.
"I'm just that good at this game" Mc said with their tongue out.

(This is an Oc of Mc I made using Pitzmaker)

"I want a rematch!" Levi said with a blush.
"Of course, but I'll beat you again!" Mc said.
Mc chose Mileena and Levi chose Sub-zero.

"Why do you keep on freezing me?!" Mc yelled frustrated.
"Heh! I think I'll win this time!" Levi said.

■■■

"YES! I won the first round, just one more to go!" Mc said.
"You may have won this round, but I will win the next two!" Levi said.

■■■

"I told you I would win this! Now I only need to win the third round!" Levi said after winning the second round.
"I won't let you win this battle!" Mc said.

■■■

"I won again!" Mc said as they jumped up.
"Another match!" Levi protested.
"Yea su- ahh!" Mc tripped on a wire.

But they didn't hit the ground instead they felt a pair of warm arms around them.

They saw that Levi had caught them. Levi stood up. With his arms still around them.

"Are you ok?" Levi asked.
"I'm fine, thanks to you" Mc said. They looked at Levi's lips.
'Why is he so pretty?' They thought.

"You weren't hu-" Levi was cut off by Mc kissing them. He was too shocked to kiss back.

When their lips parted Mc saw that Levi was as red as a tomato.

"Levi?" Mc asked. Levi was frozen.
"Did some malfunction occur?" Mc questioned. Levi then hugged Mc tightly.

"Mc, was this kiss just a joke or do you really like me?" Levi asked as he buried his face in Mc's shoulder.

"I have loved you since the time i made a pact with you" Mc admitted and hugged Levi back.

"I'm happy that you like me back!" Levi said as he broke the hug and looked Mc in the eyes.

Mc smiled at him. Mc gave Levi another peck on the lips and then they continued to play.

They spent the whole night playing. Not only mortal kombat, but other games too.

Requested by: @SmartyGacha