Revenge

****

"Mrs Shelby! Good Morning" the staff greeted warmly parting from their potions for a brief moment in time. The large room was buzzing with chatter and bubbling potions of every kind. It was a satisfying scene for Aurora, to see how far her work had come. She no longer had to do it all herself. 

It was clear looking around the room Aurora's operations were well under the way, any potion-makers that were exceedingly skilled where welcomed with open arms. It didn't matter what blood coursed through the veins, Aurora was looking for skill.

 In thus creating loyal and happy employees. Paid generously for their work, they were able to create a living they so desperately craved no longer shunned from society. She had unknowingly saved many lives in her acts of kindness, the world needed more people like her.

It was no surprise Aurora's business surpassed even her own expectations, with the creation of her beauty and skincare line to healing potions and remedies, the Cadieux Potions was rolling in money.

Aurora made sure never to go in direct line of competition with er fathers shop, always looking to solve different problems than him. Load knows there was enough.

Located in France, England and Italy, Cadieux potions supplied Five major Wizarding Schools and four Hospitals. A handful of shops used a muggle front, whilst others were located in the wizarding world. 

Business was flourishing without Aurora having to set foot into the shops, under the care of trustworthy spells she wasn't loosing a penny.

Not that Aurora's main aim was to make money, she thoroughly enjoyed creating potions that would help people live there lives to the fullest and healthiest way possible. The money was certainly a major benefit, woman working was nearly looked down upon let alone being a powerful influence in a man's world.

"Good morning everyone" Aurora greeted peering into the cauldrons as she passed, giving them quick tips to make them better or stronger. 

"I have brought new recipes for my skin care line and a couple hair products" Aurora informed her head Potioneer, with a flick of her wrist the products appeared before their very eyes. 

"All tested and working, so I would like them to be showcased on display. You can give out free sampled as testers. They will soon be distributed to France and Italy so I would like costumer reviews" Aurora stated politely watching the curious witches and wizards study her new potions with a fascinated glint in their eyes.

 It was clear that Aurora's skills and creativeness put her on a pedestal to be worshiped by many. A half breed paving a path of success for others to follow, not to be judged on things they couldn't control. 

"They look wonderful Mrs.Shelby! I shall make sure there delivered to your stores straight away" Edward, her head Potioneer in the Diagon Alley store replied.

"Good. How is everything looking?" Aurora asked her eyes flickering around her dutiful workers. Happy they seemed to be enjoying their time at work, laughs echoed throughout the room. 

"Everything's going according to plan, Hogwarts have upped their order quantity due to an increase in demand over the study period for our calming and sleeping draughts. We have distributed as instructed the werewolf potion to those who could not afford it and sales continue to increase per month as new lines are added. There has been a spike in request for love potions, which is quite worrying" he summarized handing her his weekly report, usually delivered by owl.

"Any negatives?" Aurora smiled, taking a hold of the stack of papers. 

"No Mrs.Shelby" he denied honestly, everything was going swimmingly in both the sakes and production.