Arthur

*Mature Content near the end*

***

"Dumbledore, lovely to see you again" Aurora greeted him with a kiss on each cheek. She ignored the pink blush blossom on his cheeks, barely hidden with his auburn beard. Taking a seat on the armchair opposite his desk, Aurora tried not to feel like a child or doll. The chair was just abnormally large. Dumbledore's eyes twinkled in amusement as she watched the subconscious pout form on her full lips.

"To what do I owe for this unexpected visit?" Dumbledore asked his moon shaped glasses hanging on by the bridge of his nose. He already knew, the man knew everything. 

Sweeping her silky locks behind her ear Aurora smiled pleasantly at the legendary wizard. "I'm looking for a student, she would have attended Hogwarts a year or two ago. A man of your description was said to have been chatting to her... She's family" Aurora told him in one breathe, she couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Of course, and does this young lady have a name?"

"Anna, Anna Gray" Aurora voiced  her french accent evident in her punctuation. It always did when her emotions ran high.

"Anna Gray.."he hummed his hands clasping together in thought. Aurora remained passive trying not to get her hopes up. Dumbledore was giving nothing away, his facial expressions hidden behind his growing beard.

"Ouí, do you know of her?"

"We had an Anna Gray who graduated last year. A mischievous and smart young lady. I believe she is living with her husband now, they got married straight after school" 

The tension in Aurora's shoulders left as she struggled to remain composed.  "Married.. do you have a photo? a birth date to make sure she is the one?"

No sooner had these been said did a book zoom down to her lap, opening automatically to reveal a page dedicated to Anna Gray. 

She was beautiful.

 Aurora smiled as she stroked the moving picture. The girl in question had Polly's deep brown eyes,and high cheek bones. Her fathers dirty blonde hair and plump lips. 

Aurora eyes flickered over the information it all matched, Anna Gray was a muggleborn. "Did she know? Where did she stay?"

"You were correct when you said I was the last one to see her. I revealed my identity and apparated  us to Diagon Alley. I made arrangements for her to stay with a good family, the Potters. A well known and respected family" 

"She was happy" Aurora stated before turning the page to reveal pictures of her throughout the years. Dressed in school robes with a green crest Anna beamed in all of them, a certain boy gazed at her with a loving look from first to sixth year.

"That's her husband?" Aurora asked her head rising to look at the man in question. He only nodded with a satisfied smile, "Yes, William Potter a cousin of the family she stayed with. It was love at first sight, well for him at least. But he won her over in the end, a Hogwarts love story. A Gryffindor and Slytherin defying the house standards, love triumphs once again" Dumbledore sighed happily, they had encouraged integration between the houses that would go on for years to come.

"Pardon me, I don't understand... What is a Gryffindor? and a Slytherin?" Aurora asked trying to punctuate the words with difficulty. 

 "Students are sectioned off when they first arrive into Hogwarts based on their main attributes. Gryffindor for the brave, and helpful. Slytherin for the ambitious, and cunning . Ravenclaw for their intelligence, and wit. Lastly Hufflepuff for the hardworking, patient and loyal. Slytherin is known to keep themselves segregated from the other houses, they believe blood purity is an important factor in Hogwarts. Anna Gray is the first muggleborn to ever be accepted into Slytherin, despite her blood purity she quickly rose up the ranks"