the car ride home

Y/n's pov:
On the ride home I feel awkward. I carnt believe I'm actually giving the man that cheated on my a ride home. I dont know what to say to him i xan see he's looking at me but I just concentrate on the roads. After a long time of silence cench finally talks.

Cench: are you ok you've bearly spoken a word.
Y/n: yeh I'm fine im just tired
Cench: where are you staying?
Y/n: probably at jessi's.
Cench: you can stay at ours ill take the sofa.

After he said that the thought of them to in our bed made me sick 😷 I gave him a discussed look then looked away.
Cench: what was that look for?
Y/n: are you actually fucking wid me rn you just offered me to sleep in the bed that you and her fucked in you probably haven't even changed the sheets yet.

Cench lowers his head in shame and said
Cench: sorry I didn't realise just take the spare room then please.

He leans towards me and places a kiss on my right cheek I pull away from him and there is silence for the rest of the car ride. We get to his house and he comes round and opens the door come on he says I step out the car regretting it already. He probably thinks I'm weak now coming back. One thing I know is im not ready to get back with him yet. We walk inside and sit down I ask him if we can talk for a minute.

Cench: yeh whats up.
Y/n: after what you did i didn't think I'd ever be able to forgive you but I'd rather just try and forget and be friends.
Cench: yeh but do know I really am sorry
Y/n: don't get me wrong apart of me still hates you and could kill you rn

He looks down at his hands feeling guilty 😔
Cench: you wanna watch a movie
Y/n: no id rather just be alone
Cench: come on you said we could be friends lets atleast spend time together.

In that moment he came closer and I don't know what took over me I started kissing him and he started kissing me back I still felt the same way about him I started undressing him and he undressed me he placed smooth kisses on my neck making his way down my body.
Cench: are you sure you want this you don't have to.
I nodded my head and he continued.

Cench's pov:
Were on the chair making out I began to tease her and she moaned loudly she began biting my neck thats the one thing she knows I can't resist. I gently put it in her and she moans softly in my ear I start to speak up. She starts biting my neck hard and scratching my back she stops when she feels a scratch that was already there. I look at her In the eyes and stop what we were doing and cuddle her.

She pushed me of her and walked to the shower without even saying a word to me. I know it hurt her she looked happy until she felt the scratches. I woke up on the sofa in the living room. She was sitting opposite me with her favourite starbucks drink. ( caramel and cream frap without coffee).

Cench: u went out?
Y/n: yeh why.
Cench: and you didn’t get me a drink wow.
Y/n: actually I did not that you deserve it. Its on the side. Anyways imma head out.

I walk closer to her
Cench: listen about last night...
Before I could finish she shrugged it of and acted as if nothing happened.
Y/n: nothing happened dw I am over you I can never look at you the same.
She walked towards the door and I stood in the way to block it but that just earned me a sharp slap. Then she pushed passed me and said whatever we have become just remember its all your fault.

I don't know what happened we literally had sex last night and now she won't even have a general conversation with me.

Y/n's pov:
Omg I hate myself so much for running back to him like that I would have continued as well if I didn't have the scratches to remind me what a heartless pig he is. He's acting like he cares but I doubt it. I feel bad for slapping him but since that happened I apart of me has changed im no longer sweet anymore im just angry and nasty. I sit and think how I should have never let this bitch know where my heart is. I grabbed my diary and made a promise to myself not to let anyone that close to me again.

1 month later
Cench calls you
Y/n: what do you want stop calling me
Cench: I just wanna move on i love u and I need you in my life
Y/n: Well tough luck because I hate you
Cench: so why did you sleep with me?
Beep beep I end the phone.

Its 10am in the morning and I've been throwing up most of this week which isn't normal for me since I haven't been drinking. Then the thought came to me ohhhh shit what if I'm pregnant. I spend a minute of silence to myself then jessi enters the room.

Jessi: whats up looks like you've seen a ghost is it cench again because I can go round to him and sort it out
Y/n: erm no its not cench ( I say in a worried voice).
Jessi: what is it then
Y/n: I think I'm pregnant....
Jessi: omg with the guy from the party?
Y/n: yes and no
Jessi: what do u mean.

Y/n: it was a guy from that party just not him tho
Jessi: omg was it one of cench's mates
Y/n: no but close.
Jessi: no u didn't gurl are u telling me if you are its cench's baby?
Y/n: yeh

I leave the house to go to the pharmacy to buy a test on the way out I bumb into cench.

Cench: hey y/n wait wait please talk for just a minute im happy for us to even be Friends i just want you back in my life
Y/n: erm im a lil busy rn i call u later yeh
I say getting into my car.
Cench: what did u need from the pharmacy anyway.
Y/n: oh erm just some paracetamol for my headache

I try and keep a straight face because cench nows when I'm lying.
Cench: ok tell me the truth what did you buy
Y/n: sorry I need to go ill talk to u later
Cench: y/n y/n wait

I drive off and head back to jessi's. What if I am pregnant what am I going to do how do I tell cench does he even want a baby? .....

To be continued
Thanks for reading this guys please don't forget to vote and follow me for more. And just to confirm i do take requests thanks. <3❤💯