who's dead and who's alive?

( cench is passed out for a while behind the wheel as he slowly begins to wake)
Cench's pov:
Ouch my head hurts and so does my leg. I begin to open my eyes as blood slips uncontrollably down my face. I look around and start to remember what happened. I pick up my phone and get rid of my finger prints. I head to the back of the car and take off the license plates because I Don't want this to trace back to me.

I just finish taking off the front one when I see someone out of the corner of my eye lying on the floor. I began to panic and question should I run or help. I begin to feel guilty until I look close and then I begin to feel rage. It was her. Her body lying there stone cold. The part that really shocked me was the fact I have no sympathy I'm actually happy. After all its a life for a life right? And its not like it was deliberately.

I pick up my phone and call adz and tell him what happened he shows up in ten minutes with a few of the boys. I helped them put the body in the car and they agreed that I should go home they'll sort it. It shouldn't be to hard they've done it a couple of times. I decided I'd walk back I needed to clear my head.
As I limped my way there I tried to call y/n but she didn't pick up. She's probably asleep because it's 3:30. My phone pings and it's adz. He tells me police are on the scene and to hurry home to get an alibi.

I get to y/n's and bang on the door
Cench: Y/N BABE WAKE UP AND OPEN THE DOOR YEH.
she opens the top window
Y/n: stop shouting wtf is wrong with you. And no go somewhere else I'm done with you
Cench: nah ur not
She rolled her eyes and slammed the window with anger.
(Y/n hasn't noticed cench is injured yet)

She comes downstairs and opens the door.
Y/n: cench wtf happened to you
Cench: I crashed in 2 a tree don't worry about it tho come on let's go bed.
I go to walk upstairs when y/n grabs my hand
Y/n: cench no
She says and begins crying
Cench: babe I swear to you on ur life I'm OK its just a little cut.

Y/n refused to let me go to bed without her checking my injuries. When she's finished we go to our room she begins to ask questions and she eventually found out I hurt someone worse than me. When I tell her y/n just looks at me and she looks scared not the type where your just freaked out but the type where your scared that person will hurt you. I touch her cheek and she begins breathing heavily and moving slowly.

Cench: y/n no it's not like that
She just continues staying quite and keeping her distance.
I can tell she's feeling terrified.
Cench: come on babe you know I'd never hurt you I love you.
She's trying not to show how scared she is but she's shook.
Cench: look I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that. Come downstairs and lock the door I'm going.

Before I leave the door I take on last look at y/n as my eyes tear up
Cench: I thought you trusted me. I see ya when I see ya yeh. Call me if u need me.
I say placing a kiss on her forehead knowing it will probably be the last ever time I'll be that close to her.
I stepped out the door and headed for adz House. When I get there I feel depressed it feels like all my life I've been slowly losing y/n but this time it's for good.

At adz place there's a party. I guess this will be my alibi for tonight.
Adz: wys cench
Cench: yeh yeh
Adz: what up with you
Cench: y/n found out and she's shook of me man. My own girl thinks I'm some sicko. And yanno what I really loved that one she was the 1
Adz: wait hold up you telling me you told your girl
Cench: yeh man I didn't want to lie to her but she doesn't know you helped or that you know don't worry. I doubt she would snitch anyway but if she does she does init

Adz: nah nah man you don't understand we can no longer class her as a friend or your girl we gotta get rid of her she danger man we could go prison
( he pulls out a gun and walks towards the door and grabs he's car keys)
Cench: wait WHAT what the fuck u mean
Adz: nothing personal cench....