save me

Cench pov:
Adz got in his car and drived off. I unlocked my car and went back to yn As quick as I can when I got there I saw the door already open. I begin to panic no no no I was praying I wasn't to later
Cench- YN
yn- I'm in here
She said I could hear the horror in her voice

Cench- ADZ WTF U DOIN. TOUCH HER IMMA END YOU
I say pointing a gun at his head.
I walk in front of yn
Cench- I'll take the bullet for her please chill man your supposed to be my bro wyd fam. I love her.
Adz- that's not how it works cench fam I got you ill make it painless.
Cench- fuck it now just remember adz yeh I loved you like a bro you did this man
BANG!

I shot him in his right shoulder
Cench- now hand me the gun. Imma let you live from the respect I once had for you. Its your fault it had to end like this.
Come on yn we gotta go well send him help when we get somewhere safe.
Yn was crying I put her in my car and we headed to Birmingham. Yn was shaking.

Cench- yn ik this looks bad but I'm not the bad guy I swear to you
Yn- are we gonna die?
She cried
I pulled the car over and held her in my arms
Cench- no baby I'm gonna protect you. I love you and I'm sorry you have to go through this if its easier I can drop you of at your mom's in Notts.
Yn- no I wanna stay with you
She sobbed
I don't want you to get hurt cench I love you and I'm sorry I was scared before I should never have been you've never made me feel unsafe

Cench- it's OK baby don't worry.
We drove on a couple more miles to a hotel and checked in. Yn was tired and she feel asleep on top of my chest. Before she fell asleep she whispered please don't leave me. Them words broke my heart how could I leave her I'm mad in love with her I'd die for her. I'm never letting her go.

I woke up in the middle of the night to y/n screaming. She was moving like crazy and crying she was having a bad dream. I calmly woke her " y/n baby it's just a dream wake up" she woke up and rubbed her eyes they were swollen and puffy from all her tears. "What did you dream about" I say " that we both were gonna die" she replied. I kissed her on her forehead and holded her close. " I promise nothing is going to happen" I say. "How's about we go on holiday to Spain baby" I said her eyes lite up. (Yn dream holiday was to go to spain) "WHAT REALLY!" she's says getting excited. " yeh why not" I say and I see a huge smile appear on her face.

We talked for a while longer untill yn finally fell asleep 😴.
At 3:55 am my phone began to ring it was no caller I'd so I picked it up.

?: this Oakley?
Cench: depends who's asking
?: imma take that as a yeh listen to my words and listen closely when we find you and your gyal lets just say there's gonna be 2 missing person cases.
Beep beep the phone ended

Who the fuck was that I sit and think it wasn't a voice I've heard before it's probably best I keep this from y/n I don't want her panicking any more she's already unstable. I put my phone on silent and just stare at the white roof  shit what have I got y/n in to were gonna have 2 leave tomorrow.......

(Can they survive?)