i love you cench

Cench's pov:
Its 6pm and we have finished watching movies so I decided to take her out to starbucks. She is literally mad with starbucks. I dont care if she carnt tell me she loves me back because I know she loves me and thats good enough for me. I hand her my car keys to my lambo. Her eyes widened.

Y/n: your gonna let me drive your lambo
She said getting excited.
Cench: yeh
I said giving her a kiss on her head.

Just looking into her eyes makes me regret doing her wrong she is the one. She's my soul mate I just know it. I place my hand on her stomach as we drive to starbucks.

Bae what do you want a girl or a boy I said.
Y/n: I don't mind a girl but I'd rather a boy
She said
I smiled at her its crazy because thats what I was about to say.

We arrive at starbucks and I tell her to go and order because I am secretly planning a surprise for when she comes out.

Y/n's pov:
It feels so good to just be able to touch cench again I love him so much and I can tell he regretted cheating. He must actually love me else why would he be with me he can have any girl. I grab the drinks I ordered and head out to the car.

As I approached the car cench was sitting on the bonnet he grabbed the drinks of me and told me to stand there as he put them in the car. I just stood with a confused expression and said ok as I raised my eye brow. He shut the car door and grabbed my two hands and looked me straight in my eyes I think I now what his about to do hes gonna ask me to be hes gf right?

Cench:
Y/n I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I swear ill never leave you or stray ever again. He pulled a serious face and got on one knee. He pulled out a massive dimond ring and said baby will you marry me?

I froze and said I thought you didn't want to get married?
I didn't until I met you he said you changed my life baby and I really think we can make this work. A crowd gathered around and I was shocked looking at the big crowd.

Baby cench whispered say yes my legs are hurting.
I smiled and said yes.
He stood up and scooped me into his arms whilst fans everywhere where recording us. He slid the beautiful dimond ring on to my finger and I could feel this was going to last.

Cench's pov:
She said yes I knew she loved me I swear this time I'm not gonna fuck it up. She looked tired so I drove us back home. As we were driving y/n had a phone call from the hospital they booked a scan for our baby tomorrow.
When she came off the phone her Instagram was pinging like crazy.

Cench: should I be jealous
I said and kissed her hand.
Something wasn't right her facial expressions said it all. I pulled over and took her phone the fans were attacking her there were a few that left messages saying congrats beautiful Queen hes so lucky to have you. But there was mostly bad ones saying your a slut cench doesn't deserve you.

I kissed her and said dont worry about it baby. Ill sort it.

Y/n's pov:
Cench drove us to town i asked him why and he said wait and see. He got out the car and dragged me with him. We stood In the center of the town cench's fans gathered around and a couple of them were whispering about us.

Chench begain to speak and they were all quite and listened
Cench:
I love you fans I really do but I also love y/n she's going to be my wife and I'd appreciate it if you all would accept that and show her some love.

A woman came near me and said your so beautiful congratulations darling hes the lucky one and then she winked. By the time cench finished his speech they all were coming to me and trying to hug me I felt so loved. A guy approached me and asked for my number in front of cench.

Cench: are u kiddin man bruh man just told you this is my gal and imma marry her
Cench got in his face and I pulled him back
Cench: don't you dare disrespect man like that again pussy hole ygm cuz man won't take to kindly next time.

I grabbed cench's hand and we thanked the fans and we headed home on our way home cench traced love hearts on my thigh and told me he loved me.
Y/n: I love you 2 Oakley. By the luck on his face he seemed really happy he pulled the car over and pulled me over to the driver seat to sit on his lap.

Cench: say it again
Y/n: what?
Cench: tell me you love me
Y/n: nope
He put hes head in my neck and said you don't know how much I've missed you saying that it feels like a lifetime of waiting for you to say it.

He starts to cry.
Y/n: what's wrong
Cench: nuttin baby I'm just so happy
Y/n: aww who knew you were a simp
Cench: shush only u know dat.

Hope you liked it if you have any ideas let me know in the comment section also could you please vote and follow me it would be well appreciated. ❤💯⚘