JohnMarkYang (Req)

Littles: Mark and Yangx2
Caregiver: Johnny
🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸🦁🌸

Johnny's P.O.V

I call the littles into the living room to give them a small snack before I start cooking diner. Little yangie and little Mark love fruit snacks sadly there is only one pack left. They'll either have to share or the other will have to eat some apple slices I cut with some caramel drizzled on them.

Both littles run into the living room with bright smiles. "Hey kiddo! Ready for a little snack before dinner?" Both littles nod. There's only one pack of fruit snacks left so you'll either need to share. If not then one of you can eat the fruit snacks and the other can eat some apples with caramel on them.

I can see Yangyang physically deflate. He pouts and crosses his arms with a huff. "I wan fut snack!" Yangyang says. Mark is quick to snatch the pack and quickly opens it. Yangyang looks at Mark with disbelief and tackles him taking the pack away. Mark stays on the ground as his lower lip quivers.

"Yangyang that's wasn't nice. Apologize to Mark" I say as I pick Mark up. Yangyang shakes his head. "Nu" he says as he pops a fruit snack into his mouth. "Apologize or neither of you get a snack" Yangyang looks at me with an "angry" face as he stomps his way over to me. "I sowy mawkie" he says in a rather harsh tone. I sigh and set Mark down. "Why don't you try that again? Mark's going to be sad if you don't apologize Yangie"

Yangyang pouts and hands the pack of fruit snacks to Mark. "I sowy mawkie. We shawe" he says. I smile and pick both littles up. They smile and cuddle into me as I sit on the couch. "Good job Yangie baby" Yangyang smiles and pecks Mark's cheek.