Astro 1(Edited)

Caregiver(s): Astro

Little(s): Eunwoo

Plot: Eunwoo is left alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Eunwoo is awoken by a nightmare and notices that none of his caregivers are around. Eunwoo gets out of his twin sized bed and walks around the dorm crying not finding any of his caregivers.

Eunwoo: Jinie?

No answer

Eunwoo: M-ie?

No answer

Eunwoo: Moonie?

No answer

Eunwoo: Ocky?

No answer

Eunwoo: Sanie?

No answer

The little walks around looking for his caregivers. He calls them only to get no answer over and over again. Eunwoo now in the living room goes to the corner, knees to his chest as he repeatedly tells himself

Eunwoo: N-no not twue they din' leave Wooie. They will cwome bwack to Wooie. They din' weave ish a dweam. Nigh'mare.

When Eunwoo was asleep he had a horrible nightmare. He saw his caregivers leaving, but not before they said horrible things to Eunwoo

Freak

Disgusting

We don't love you

We never will

Leave

Disgrace

Burden

Man-child

No one loves you

We don't want you and never will

Those things scared the poor little the most. Now the little is convinced that what he saw wasn't a dream, but his cruel and unfair reality. Eunwoo spent hours crying, sobbing, telling himself none of this was real. He thought he kept seeing hallucinations. He was hungry, but he didn't move afraid if he were to move he would know his nightmare was real. Hours passed and the little slowly started to loose hope of his caregivers coming back. The sun was now gone and replaced with a moon. The little felt his world crumble as he came to realize that his caregivers weren't coming back.

Eunwoo: It twue. They no come hwome. They weft Wooie. Wooie now awone. Pwobly for the bwest. Wooie bwuden. Wooie bad boy.

The little's panick grew until he was having a full blown panic attack.

Eunwoo: N-no c-come b-back

The little felt like no matter how hard he gasped for air he couldn't seem to fill his lungs with air. The walls around him were closing in. The little began to break into cold sweat. Before he knew it he had passed out.

~Jinwoo's P.O.V~

Our manager called all the caregivers to a meeting in the building. I didn't want to leave the baby alone, but was forced to because the manager said it was urgent. We all left. I prayed for the meeting to be over early so I could go home to my baby. Sadly, we ended up coming home really late. At least the meeting gave us good news and I know that little Eunie would love to hear it.

When we got to the dorm building we all quickly ran upstairs excited to be home to our baby. Something felt off so I quickly opened the door. We were all met with darkness and absolute silence. Myungjun hyung turned on the lights and we all went looking for Eunie.

Luckily I saw him in a corner him in a corner laying down. As I got closer I began to panic as I saw his cheeks stained with tear streaks and he wasn't breathing his arms had bruises that looked like fingertips.

Jiwoo: MYUNGJUN, BIN, SANHA, SOMEONE CALL 119 QUICK!!

Moonbin ran up to me and gasped, but at the same time calling an ambulance. I however couldn't hold it in any longer. I grabbed Eunwoo and put him on my lap head on my chest and I cried. I don't want to loose him. I love him and i'm not ready to let him go. None of us are.

Sanha ran in and knowing the situation took him from me. He quickly took the little's shirt off

Jiwoo: What are you doing?!

Sanha completely ignored me and begins to do CPR on the little. Minhyuk ran to me and tried to comfort me. Sanha breathed into the little while doing chest compulsions. The paramedics arriced and took Eunie with them. We all followed behind the panick and distress evident in all our faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TBC