Hongjoong x Ateez

⚠️Mentions of fake breast feeding. Don't like it? LEAVE⚠️

Yeosang: Baby please don't cry

Kim Hongjoong is currently in little space. He doesn't feel good. He has a fever of 39.4 degrees Celsius. Seonghwa, Yunho, and Jongho are currently out practicing. They left early so they don't know their baby is sick.

That leaves Yeosang, Wooyoung, Mingi, and San to take care of their sick baby. Wooyoung and Mingi left a couple of minutes ago to buy some medicine for their baby. Yeosang and San are currently trying their best to get their baby to stop crying.

San: Yeo let me carry him

Yeosang hands Joongie to San and the baby calms down a little. San is a caregiver. Not just any caregiver he's THE caregiver. So when he grabs the little he slips into his caregiver headspace.

He sits down and sets Hongjoong on his lap patting his back. The little calms down a bit.

San: Can you get me a bottle of warm milk for him?

Yeosang heads to the kitchen to get the bottle of milk for Joongie. He sets it in the microwave to heat up and then takes it to San.

San sets the year to Hongjoong's lips and to San's surprise the little rejects it and instead hurries his head in San's chest.

Something in San's mind clicks and he immediately gets up heading to his room carrying the little one in his arms.

Once he's in his room he closes the door and heads to his bed. He lays down on his side and lifts up his shirt. He brings his baby closer to him and let's him latch on.

He runs his hands through Joongie's hair and lets the little get rest. Slowly Hongjoong falls asleep latched onto his mommy.

Feeling calm and relaxed San decides to rest. That is until a group of loud asses enter the dorms making so much noise the little wakes up crying.