33. No Excuses

Bailey's Pov

What the absolute fuck.

I turn around and look at Aiden and Seth. "Did you guys know about this?" I ask them.

The scratch the back of their heads and shook their head no.

I rolled my eyes.

Whatever, he's nothing to me now. Absolutely nothing.

If he wants to fuck some whore let him.

I walk past him completely ignoring what he and Emily were doing and walk towards my locker.

Brooklyn walks up to me and says "I'm sorry."

I open my locker and grab my stuff.

"Why?" I ask her shutting my locker shut.

She doesn't say anything, it's like she is trying to think of something to tell me.

"Look I don't give a shit, we aren't together." I tell her.

I turn around and began walking to my class, I honestly don't give a shit who he kisses. Like I told Brooklyn we are not together.

And we'll never be.

I turn around and saw that Brooklyn was still standing near my locker dumbfoumded. Damien and Emily were still kissing.

I don't know why they care so much, I don't.

Damien stop kissing Emily and looked at me, I showed no emotion in my eyes. I completely ignore him and turn around to go to class.

This was 4th quarter and no how much I hate to admit this I have to pass. If I don't pass I don't graduate and there is no way in hell that I am repeating 12th grade.

I walk to my classroom, passing Blaze and Azora. They look at me but I choose to ignore them.

I don't fucking wanna talk to anyone right now. And I don't need people up my ass about what's going on with Damien.

If he chooses to kiss some slut, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

It doesn't matter that he helped save me from my father. It doesn't matter that he gave me an orgasm. It doesn't matter that he practically knows everything about me.

I don't give a fuck.

I walk into the classroom and take a seat in the back. Where I normally sit, I plug in some headphones and listen to music.

Putting on one of my playlists I needed to feel something, cause right now I feel nothing but anger.

I look up to see that Blaze and Azora were walking towards my way.

I rolled my eyes.

Azora takes a seat on the left of me and Blaze takes a seat on the right of me.

Then Damien and Emily come walking in holding hands. Emily looks at me and smirks, I rolled my eyes.

They sit down in the seats in front of me.

I higher the volume on my phone and drown out the outside world with my music.

Putting on the song undone by whats her face. I don't even remember the artist but I know the song was used in the third movie of After.

All through out class I could feel someone's eyes on me. I could tell it was Damien, but I showed no attention to him.

After class ended the bell rings and I stand up from my seat. As I began to walk away someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face them.

It was Azora.