🌱Chapter 1🌱

~SURPRISE!!! Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it
Everything in this story is made up~

The last day of Senior Year had approached sooner than anyone could ever anticipate, looking around the cafe, the day was buzzing with energy, everyone was chatting in to their own conversation.
In the far corner, sat two boys, both were deep in conversation about graduation and everything after high school.

"Hey losers!" They heard someone yell and both looked to see no one other than their cheery friend, his smile resembling a cute bunny.
"Hey Doyoung!" answered back one of the boys, who was cleaning his glasses with his shirt hem.
"Chittaphon, Do you need my cleaning cloth?" asked the boy sitting opposite from him.
Smiling widely he nodded and answered, "Yes please Taeyong!" who then handed him the cloth.
Wiping the glasses he looked at Doyoung and asked, "So what's new fellow loser?"
"Well apparently after graduating today, There is gonna be a party at Wang's house. So we are going" Doyoung said pushing his glasses up nudging Taeyong's arm lightly.
Chittaphon and Taeyong both exchanged looks Doyoung staring at the boys with wide eyes.
"I don't know Doyoung.... All the cool people will be there and like you said, we are losers" answered Chittaphon his head tilted to the side. Doyoung immediately pouted and both Taeyong and Chittaphon went soft.
"Ughhh okay we can go but we won't stay late got it!" Taeyong said finally giving in.
Doyoung nodded his head furiously and hugged both boys happily.
"Thank you you guys! This will be the best 'friends going to a cool kids party' ever!" Doyoung said cheerfully making the other two chuckle and hug him back.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"What are you gonna wear tonight Youngho?" asked a browned haired boy holding an iced coffee in his hand.
"I don't know, what about you Jae?" replied a tall brunette, his eyes going over the cafe menu.
"I'm wearing my usual jean jacket with a white T-shirt under" Jaehyun replied smiling at his friend.
Youngho ordered his ice coffee opting for an Americano with a shot of espresso.
Going towards a table to sit down both began to talk about random things till Youngho's name got called.

"Okay I will be back" he told his friend and got up to get his order.
Turning around he didn't notice a smaller figure approaching and accidentally bumped into them spilling the coffee everywhere, the shorter figure immediately fell on the ground with a thud.
Youngho was stood in place shocked about what he just did on accident.
Two other boys immediately ran up to the shorter boy and helped him up, wiping some of the Americano off of him.
"Aren't you gonna apologize?" said one of the two that came over.
"Doyoung it's fine" the other boy whispered lightly.
"Chittaphon no it's not" the other boy whispered yelled.
"No your friends right, I apologize" replied Youngho reaching for napkins and handing them to Chittaphon.
"I'm sorry about messing up your shirt...... Chittaphon? " he added the last part carefully.

"Youngho what happened?" came a voice worried, that belong to none other than his friend Jaehyun.
"Oh nothing, I accidentally bumped into him" Youngho said motioning to Chittaphon who was still being held up by his friends.
"Doyoung, Tae I think you can let go now" Chittaphon said making his friends nod and release his arms.
"Way to go Youngho" Jaehyun said at hit his arm, while shaking his head.
"Well we will get going now, for obvious reasons" said the other boy finally speaking up and the trio began to walk away.
"Wait" Youngho said while he grabbed Chittaphon, "are you going to the party later?" he asked
"Why do you ask" spoke up Doyoung, his eyebrow raised.
"Yes we are" Chittaphon said smiling lightly, causing Youngho to return the smile.
"Okay see you later" Youngho said smirking at Chittaphon.