🌱Chapter 4🌱

~This is kind of a filler chapter~

The grey cubicles walls surrounded Doyoung, typing away at his computer, his desk filled with different trinkets and a photo of him, Taeyong, Kun, and Ten holding a 2 year old Mark smiling widely. Every time he looked at the picture he felt so happy.
His cubicle was shared with his other coworker name brown haired boy named Jungwoo.
"Hey so who do you think won?" Jungwoo asked Doyoung tapping his shoulder lightly.
"Won what again?" Doyoung asked looking up from his computer confused.
"Well hyung obviously the marketing competition, remember winner gets a ticket and 2 plus 1's to the company gala that only the VIP's attend and I heard that the CEO will be there? Ya know our mysterious boss? That no one knows?!" Jungwoo said sounding very serious/excited.
Doyoung fixed his suit and cleared his throat, "ohhhh that, I feel confident that I did good but your boy Sungchan is a big competition."
"Well we will see what the Manager says" jungwoo said walking back to his desk and began to fax papers.

After and hour and a half Doyoung got up to stretch and he heard someone clear their throat,looking around he saw their manager asking for everyone's attention. Their manager was a very cheery person, he was literally the life of the party.
"Well everyone, thank you for everyone that participated in the competition, all of you did an outstanding job but unfortunately only one can win" the manager said pushing his specks up and holding an envelope before opening it, his eyes widening at the result. Doyoung was nervous to hear the result, but no matter who won he would be supportive.
"Congratulations to the one and only........ Doyoung!! You are going to the company gala!" their manager cheered to which Doyoung was shocked and didn't know what to say. Frozen in place, he felt someone hug him and realized it was jungwoo, after his mind processed what was happening he went up to their manager and was given the four tickets, his hands trembling.
"Omg hyung you are so lucky!! Tell me what the CEO looks like, take pictures!" Jungwoo whispered once Doyoung sat down again. Holding up the picture he couldn't wait to get home and tell his friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Johnny was sitting on his desk his back facing the door, while he looked out the window, admiring the beautiful city night scenery around him, the buildings around him light up. Turning back to his desk,he looked at his office.
"I wish I could've stayed at the park" he mumbled before looking at all the grey decor making his office look monotone and a bit bland.
"I should really buy plants, it looks so dreary here" Johnny thought to himself before he looked at his computer and began working on files. After a while he heard a knock on the door and looked up to see his friend Jaehyun holding folders and what seemed to Johnny like journals.
"Hi Mr.Suh, I need you to look over the invitation list and I'm gonna need you to sign off on other gala inclusive documents." Jaehyun said placing some folders infront of Johnny.
"Jaehyun you don't have to call me Mr. Suh, we are in my office" the other said looking down at the paperwork and signing off on them.
"Okay then, Johnny" Jaehyun said taking a seat infront of Johnny.
"So what made you want to reveal yourself to the world? No one knows what you look like? All everyone know is your name and that's about it." Jaehyun said putting his hands on his lap looking at the other very curiously.
"Well my dear friend Jaehyun, I'm tired of hiding and I feel like you went through a lot covering meetings for me, to conceal my identity but now it's okay" Johnny replied not looking up at the other, his focus fixed on the files he was signing.

Jaehyun nodded and looked at Johnny, they have been friends for what seemed like forever, he was the first one to find out about Johnny being an heir to a company, but not just any company, Neo C. Tech a very import and famous technology company.
Johnny immediately offered Jaehyun a position to which he declined multiple times till he finally gave in. Jaehyun was always there with Johnny, when Johnny needed help, Jaehyun always helped.
Looking at Johnny you wouldn't think he was a CEO, he always wore crewnecks or something simple.
"Johnny once you put yourself out there you have to dress up, all eyes will be on you" Jaehyun said making Johnny look up and smirk.
"I know, everyone will know me and someone will recognize me" Johnny said giving Jaehyun a smile.
Standing up and looking out the window, Johnny smiled his mind wandering to a certain someone.
"I know you are out there somewhere, Chittaphon"
Looking down he saw a figure run out of the building into the night.