🌱Chapter 3🌱

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter
If there are any spelling or grammar errors, I'm sorry!~

9 Months Later

"Congratulations Ten! You have a beautiful healthy baby boy" Dr. Cho said handing the baby over to Chittaphon who was now known as Ten.
The origin of Ten came from the pints of ice cream he would crave and finish in one sitting the last couple of months.
Ten immediately extended his arms and held on to his bundle of joy, the baby softly crying. Ten couldn't believe that after 9 long months, his baby was finally here, his whole world felt complete.
"Mark look at you" Ten said through tears of happiness, softly he brushed his hand on his baby's pink cheeks, the baby immediately growing quiet.
"You are gonna be the happiest baby, all we need is each other and your uncles. No one else." He whispered kissing his head lightly.
"Ten!" Taeyong screamed after entering the room, followed by Doyoung who was carrying a work out bag and Kun who was holding daisies, balloons, and a baby blue blanket.
"I will leave you guys alone" Dr.Cho said taking his leave.
"Look you guys?! Isn't Mark the cutest!" Ten said tears of happiness streaming down his face.
Taeyong and Doyoung immediately ran to Ten and couldn't help but shriek at how cute Mark was.
"We are so proud of you Ten!" Taeyong said sniffling lightly, his eyes glassy.
"Mark is gonna be the luckiest baby out there" Kun said chiming in while smiling widely at Ten and baby Mark.
"We are so proud of you Ten" Doyoung said holding one of Ten's hands rubbing it softly.
"Thank you guys! I'm so happy you guys are all here for me" Ten replied looking at the other three, crying softly while holding Mark.

*Knock Knock*
"Excuse me Ten, sorry to interrupt but we will need to take Mark and get him all checked up, is that okay with you?" Dr. Cho said smiling lightly at Ten who looked up wide eyed, "we are just doing a usual check up, nothing to be worried about"'he added nodding lightly and Ten agreed.
Placing Mark in the crib, Dr.Cho and a nurse rolled him away, Kun's gift blanket being taken with baby Mark as well.

"Ummm Ten...... can I ask something?" Doyoung said softly speaking up, looking at Ten with earnest eyes. Ten nodded softly and let him continue.
"If Youngho were to find about Mark what would you do?" Doyoung asked looking at the other worriedly.
Ten never thought about this before, "what if Youngho found out? What if he took Mark away? What if-" his mind raced over various scenarios, the beeping from the heart monitor quickening. Kun immediately got up and went over to comfort Ten, his hand brushing over Ten's softly. Taeyong hit Doyoung lightly, "Why would you ask that?"
"No Taeyong, he's right" Ten replied softly after calming down.
"If he finds out which he won't! I will be ready, but I don't want him to know about Mark, and Mark won't know about him either, Mark has me and he has you all, that's all he will need in his life. Youngho won't ever get to see my Mark neither will he know that he is Mark's dad" Ten replied his voice hardening with ever word, venom dripping in his voice.
Everyone in the room got quiet, Ten had never sounded this ferocious before, he was always a sweet and loving person, but with just the mention of Youngho's name he became threatening.

Once he let that all out his heart lightened up a bit, looking up at his friends, he smiled and opened his arms.
"Can I get a hug?" He asked to which Taeyong and Doyoung complied, looking over at Kun he motioned him over as well.
"You too!" Ten said smiling at Kun.
Kun's heart doing a little flip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

8 Years Later

The sun shown in through the glass windows, the room filled with vast flowers and house plants of different colors and sizes, the enticing aroma of flowers filling in the small local.
Ten looked at the clock that read the time 10:30am, putting on his apron and slightly fixing his golden hair, he walked over to the door and flipped the Open sign, ready to open for business.
A Cherry pink haired Taeyong walked in with their morning coffee and bread, sporting a matching apron as Ten.
Ten and Taeyong decided to open a business a while back, and it was the best decision ever, with the help of their friends he and Taeyong co-owned a successful plant/flower shop.
The doorbell jingled announcing a customer and both Ten and Taeyong looked up to see a blond wavy haired man.
"Welco- Oh it's just Kun" Taeyong said smiling politely.
"Wow Im deeply hurt" he replied sarcastically holding his hand on his heart.
Ten laughed and looked a both his friends.
"I'm here for Mark" Kun said happily looking at Ten.
"Are you going to the park?" Taeyong asked to which Kun nodded.
"Can I come with ?" Taeyong asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Sure as long as your coworker is cool with it" Kun said smiling widely looking at Ten who nodded.
"Yes Kun take both my toddlers with you" Ten answered playfully.