🌱Chapter 5🌱

Friday (Day of Neo C. Tech Gala)

Ten checked the clock, he had 30 minutes till closing, looking around he saw the empty shop and decided to close a bit early. Taeyong was watering the plant around the shop, his cotton candy hair standing out among the greenery.
"Taeyong I'm closing a bit early" he said, his blond hair spilling over his eye sight.
"Okay Tennie! That gives us enough time to glam up" Taeyong said putting the watering pot down and taking off his mint colored apron. Flipping the sign, both Ten and Taeyong went up to their apartment where they found Kun and Mark in the kitchen, Mark had a few spots of what seemed to be flour, his glasses lightly dusted in white and speaks of milk, some of the ingredients also on a tiny apron Kun had gifted the younger. Mark immediately ran over to his papa, engulfing him in a hug and making a tiny cloud of white.

"Papa! Are you done for today?!"Mark asked looking up at his papa who smiled widely at his baby.
"Yes honey, papa is done but remember, me, uncle Doyoung and uncle Taeyong are gonna have a grown up going out" Ten said patting the younger's head lightly. Mark poured lightly and Kun came from the kitchen to stand next to Taeyong.
"Hmmmm" Taeyong hummed

"Mark... honey how about this, Sunday we can close the shop early and uncle Kun, uncle Yongie, uncle Doyoung, You and me all have a picnic to make it up to you?" Ten said looking down at his child, kneeling down and putting his cutest face. Mark suddenly brightened up and hugged his papa happily.
"Yay!!! That sounds fun!!! Doesn't it Uncle Yong, Uncle Kun?" Mark said facing the other 2 grinning widely.
"Of course it sounds fun!!" Taeyong shrieked happily.
"That sounds exciting, I can't wait to pack us lunches for then." Kun said smiling in agreement.
"I can't wait!" Mark said happily jumping up and down.
"I love you so much, Mark" Ten said hugging Mark tightly.
Separating, Mark and Kun went to the kitchen to pull the cupcakes they made out of the oven.

                  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After what seemed like hours of rummaging through Taeyong's infinite closet, Ten looked at himself in the mirror, he decided on a black blazer and white button down with the top two buttons undone accessorized with two silver chains.
"I definitely don't want to stand out" Ten said to Taeyong, turning to look at Taeyong who just walked out of his closet. Ten went silent.
"What?! Is it ugly? It is right! Let me change!" Taeyong said frantically and Ten finally found his words.

"No it's nice but jeez Taeyong, you will blind people, it's very......... out there?" Ten said and Taeyong spun showing off his white and gold buttoned blazer with tiny silver sequins.
"Thank you! I bought it last month" he replied winking.
"How do we never see your packages?" Ten asked confused.
"Why do you think I'm always up the earliest?" Taeyong replied and Ten connected the dots.

Doyoung suddenly charged into the room, dashing back and forth while Taeyong and Ten watched him run like a mad man. Changing into a brown blazer and a black button downed shirt with hearts on it.
"Doyoung calm down" Ten said watching Doyoung.
"We don't want to be late!" Doyoung said while fixing his hair.

After Doyoung finished getting ready the trio stepped into the living room and a gasp was heard.
"Wow! Uncles and Papa look so beautiful!" Mark said his eyes dazzling brightly.
Kun on the other hand was speechless, his eyes never leaving Ten.
"Beautiful" Kun whispered and all eyes fell on him.
"Huh?" Doyoung said tilting his head and Kun immediately turned red, he smiled awkwardly and patted his cheeks.
"Y-you guys look umm...... beautiful....... very handsome" Kun stuttered.
"Kun you are such a sweetheart!" Taeyong said elbowing Ten, "Isn't he Ten?" the mentioned looked at Kun and winked surprising Kun whose cheeks immediately turned a pink hue
"He's just saying that" Ten said laughing a bit.
"Sure he is" Doyoung replied while taking a cupcake from the table.
"Well we should head out" Taeyong said to which Ten and Doyoung agreed.
"Bye baby! Make sure to listen to uncle Kun" Ten said opening his arms for a hug from Mark, who ran up and hugged him tightly.
"Papa i hope you have so much fun!" Mark said kissing Ten's forehead.
"Papa loves his baby" Ten said and was heading to the door after Taeyong and Doyoung walked down.