🌱Chapter 8🌱

~Update Day!!
PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
**Please don't beat me up

"Ten are you okay?!" Doyoung screamed getting off of the car and running to hug him while Kun got out and walked towards him, his face unreadable.
Doyoung looked down at Ten noticing his blond hair disheveled, his sparkling eyes looking lost and confused, his mind clouded.
"T-Ten?" Doyoung mumbled holding him by the shoulders but he still didn't budge.
"C-Chittaphon?" Kun said and Ten immediately looked up.
"H-Huh?" Ten replied and both friends looked confused, Kun pushing his glasses up slightly.
"A-are you okay?" Doyoung said holding Ten's arms and inspecting them.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine Doie" Ten replied brushing him off lightly.
Kun cleared his throat brushing his blond hair he looked at Ten.
"D-did anything happen?" he asked "I-I mean with Johnny?"
Ten looked down and remembered everything that had just happened upstairs, he closed his eyes and nodded his head.
"C-can we talk about it at home?" he asked and both Kun and Doyoung nodded.
"Of course" Kun said wrapping an arm around Ten while Doyoung did the same.
"Let's get you home" Doyoung whispered softly and Ten nodded.
"W-wait how's Mark?! H-how is my baby?" Ten said his voice sounding concerned.
"He's fine he's with Yongie, he wanted to come but we didn't think it was a good idea" Kun said smiling reassuringly.

                      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reaching the apartment, Ten walked through the door with Kun and Doyoung behind him.
Teayong immediately ran up to hug Ten who was caught off guard, his mind trailing to what Johnny did earlier.
Pushing Taeyong away he ran to his and Mark's bedroom.

Mark was softly breathing his eyes fluttering the room quiet, faint music playing in the background, going over to him he held Mark's hand and softly sniffled, the nightmare he had resurfacing.
"Mark.. baby... I will never let anyone take you away from me.." he whispered softly and kissed his head lightly. Holding his hand a bit longer, Ten at next to the bed.
"Ten are you okay?" Taeyong whispered and Ten nodded getting up and walking up to the living room.

Doyoung, Taeyong and Kun were seated together, no one wanting to bring up the Johnny topic.
Teayong held onto a sofa cushion and cleared his throat.
"So.....Ten..... How did it go? With..... Johnny?" Taeyong said trying to think of the right words to use.
Ten immediately took a deep breath and his hands starting to tremble a bit.
"You don't have to tell us" Kun said putting up his hands.
"No this is something I need to let out" Ten said.

"So after we got to the café, he asked me about life and I said it's going great..... then he said "the kid is cute" and I was talking about how we as in us in this room raised him and he asked how old he was and I was legit so close to telling him but thankfully I didn't." Ten said taking a deep breath, "Then he said he has been searching for me for a while and it made me angry.....and he was trying to apologize but I wasn't having it.... I told him how I knew about the bet and ugh I just lost it..... I almost told him about Mark...... I walked out of the cafe before I said anything and he followed me and grabbed my hand...... I got away but I passed out......" Ten said looking down while closing his eyes.
"Wait?! You passed out?" Doyoung shrieked and Taeyong shushed him.
"Why did you pass out Ten?" Kun said his voice full of concern.
"Let me finish....." Ten whispered and everyone nodded.

"While I was out, I heard voices and I passed out due to stress and not eating well today...... but while I was out I had the worst dream ever......" Ten said sniffling. "I woke up scared and once I calmed down, I was somewhere I didn't recognize..... I walked to the kitchen and saw your boy Jaehyun and he told me I was at Johnny's place in his bed...." Ten said
"IN HIS BED?" Doyoung shrieked again and once again Taeyong shushed him.