🌱Chapter 2🌱

~Update, I usually try to update either Friday's or Saturday's regularly!
Also this is a long chapter by the way! Hope you guys enjoy!

If there are any spelling or grammar errors, I'm sorry!~

Chittaphon opened his eyes slowly, the sun rays hitting him directly, he looked up and saw an unfamiliar room.
"Where am I?" He asked himself not remembering anything, then suddenly all the memories of last night came to him.
"Did I really just lose my V-Card?!" He yelled at himself internally and looked over to see a sleepy Youngho. Slowly a smile crept on Chittaphon's lips, he was looking at Youngho's beautiful face, his beautiful eyelashes fluttering ever so lightly signaling that he was in a deep slumber.
*Ding*
A phone went off and Youngho flinched but didn't budge, slowly Chittaphon reached over in case it was his phone but it wasn't.
"What if it's an emergency?" He asked himself and stood up immediately wincing in pain and falling his bottom throbbing in pain from what they both did the night before. Finally after struggling he was able to walk slowly and grabbed Youngho's phone, and the message he read broke his heart entirely.

K.Y:
Wow Youngho I didn't think you would go through with our bet and sleep with a loser, You really are something else.

"Bet?! Loser?!" Chittaphon's mind was racing, starting to feel nauseous he went to the bathroom and threw up. Crying he put on his clothes rapidly his bottom wincing in pain, he couldn't believe that all he was worth to Youngho was a measly bet.
Looking at Youngho he felt rage, sadness, and regret, he thought last night for them was special but it was all a bet.
"I hope to never see you again" he said out loud holding in his sob and running out of the room, bumping into Wang on his way out. Wang looked at him and immediately looked away, Chittaphon took this as a time to exit.

Running down the street he felt he legs starting to weaken. Finally stopping at a grocery store, he ran into the restroom and began to throw up again from exhaustion.
After a couple minutes he began to cry in the stall, his sobs growing louder.
"Ummm are you okay ?" asked a voice from beyond the stall. Chittaphon didn't know what to reply and instead cried louder, the other person in the bathroom spoke up again.
"Look if you need help, I can help, whatever it is your going through it will pass" he said his voice sounding softer.
Chittaphon slowed his sobs and cleared his voice finally speaking up, "Can I use your phone? To call my friend?" he asked still closed inside the stall.
"Yeah of course but first you have to step out of there" the voice once again talking softly.

Chittaphon immediately grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned his tear streaked eyes. Walking out of the stall his head hanging low not wanting to make eye contact with the stranger.
"Here you go?" said the voice putting their hand out with the phone on the dialing pad. Chittaphon mumbled a thank you and dialed Taeyong's number. After a few rings a groggy voice answered
"H-hello? Who is this?"
"Taeyong it's me" Chittaphon replied his voice shaking and sobs immediately came out.
"Oh my gosh Chittaphon what happened?"
Chittaphon broke down, tears once again streaking his face, the stranger holding his neck not knowing what to do.
"Where are you? Doyoung and I will come get you?"
Chittaphon couldn't express his words tears constantly coming, his broken sobs paining Taeyong on the other end.
"Let me talk to who you are with?" Taeyong demanded and Chittaphon passed the phone to the stranger.
"We are at a store I will share my location with you" the stranger said before hanging up the call and sending a message.

"Do you want to wait in my car?" The voice asked, making Chittaphon finally looked up to see a platinum haired guy almost his age with silver rimmed glasses.
"I-I don't know you" he replied making the other break into a smile.
"I'm Kun" replied the other holding out his hand to Chittaphon who took it shyly.
"C-Chittaphon" he replied sniffling lightly.
"Okay so now do you want to go to my car?" Kun asked laughing light, trying to lighten the mood. Chittaphon nodded and followed.