first

𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Jennie" I turned to face her with a slight smile on my lips. "What are you doing?" She asked, I showed her the book in my hand as I let out a tired sigh. 

"Aunt is calling" My face lit up hearing about my mom. She couldn't call me for a few days because my phone had some battery damages and is currently given for repairing.  

I snatched the phone from her and kept it near my ears. "Mom?" I called out. "Jen, How are you?" "I'm good but tired" I replied

"Jen, I want you to study well and achieve your dreams but don't stress ok? Relax your mind" She is the best mom. "Thanks mom" I said feeling comforted by her words. 

Another call pop in while I was talking to my mom. 'Kim Taehyung' I read. Who is it? I haven't heard about this name though. "JISOO UNNIE" I called loudly so that she could hear from the kitchen. 

"Eomma, I'll call you later, Jisoo unnie has got a call" I heard her hum before hanging up the call by then unnie was already here. 

I smiled at her as I passed the phone. "Hello, Taehyung" She said as soon as the call got attended. I again wondered who it was. 

"Ok, I'm waiting" She said which made me frown. Is he her boyfriend? Maybe? But why didn't she tell me. 

I had a teasing smile on my face to which she gave me a disgusted look. "Who was it unnie?" "My brother, he is coming here for vacation, today" My eyes widened. 

I knew she had a brother but nothing else. "So do I have to move out?" I asked as her house only have two rooms. "No it's ok, we can make him sleep on the couch" She chuckled so did I.

I hugged her slightly, she is my first friend who I got after coming from New Zealand. My parents are still there for their work. 

She turned to go away but stopped and faced me again. "He is a weird guy. Kinda rude and arrogant but he isn't a bad guy. Do you mind staying in the same roof as him?"

I immediately shook my head. I haven't stayed with a guy, ever in my life, not even my cousins. I never had a guy friend nor a boyfriend so maybe it would be awkward but still.

"He is your brother after all, how bad can he be?" She chuckled once again and turned to leave to the kitchen.

I sat there shifting my concentration back to my studies. I'm a very ambitious girl, from young age I've decided that I would become a doctor. 

My both parents are doctors working in New Zealand, their hard work, passion and dedication always reflected on me. 

So I had always made myself buried with tons of medicine related books and I still do. My parents ask me not to pressurise myself but I just do.

My studies were disturbed upon hearing a door bell. "Jennie, can you open the door? I am marinating the chicken" I hummed as I stood up from the seat and lazily walked to the door opening it.

There stood a young, cute and handsome... i mean, hella handsome guy.

"Hello miss?" He called with his deep and husky voice.

- greetings everyone, continue reading this book... i would appreciate that. bye