fourth

𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Let's sit here for now" I said as I dragged her to the bench in the side way. It is so hot and I'm sweating like hell. 

We bought ice creams for ourselves from the store and by the time we reach our home, it would become water. 

I unwrapped the cover and started licking onto my vanilla ice cream as well as her. 

"I told you about me so tell me about you" I said bringing up a conversation to know about her.

"I'm 18 as well, your assumption was right" I nodded and waited for her to continue. "um.... I wanna be a doctor, a pediatrician to be specific"

"That's great" I said and smiled at her. "How did you meet Jisoo?" another question ran out of my mouth. 

"Jisoo used to be my senior in school" I nodded again. 

"Can I ask you, why haven't you come here to meet your sister throughout this 2 years?"

"I wanted to but my training was intense, I never had time"

She nodded and went back to licking her ice cream.

As soon as the ice cream was over, we stood up walking back home. Upon reaching, I laid myself onto the couch. 

"I'm so tired ~~~" I whined loudly and Jennie, who walked to the kitchen to place those things which we bought, scoffed. 

After some minutes, she laid besides me letting out a sigh as well. We both weren't talking about anything, just laying there, facing the ceiling.

I walked to on the TV cause why not. "Let's keep a drama" She shouted from back, I scoffed facing her. 

"I'm going to keep some movie" She rolled her eyes and stomped to me, snatching the remote from my hand. 

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, besides her and watched her went through the dramas and finally choosing one. 

"I've already seen it" I stated hoping she would keep something else but she ignored me and kept it. 

I poked her arm and raised my eyebrows. "Keep something else."

"I've also seen this, it isn't hard to watch it once again" I glared at her and snatched back.

We look like some 2 year old fighting for the remote to keep their favourite channel. We are so pathetic but who cares. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, you better sit there following me around. I'm the boss here" She folded her arms around her chest and stood there trying to look intimidating but she looks damn cute. 

I unknowingly smiled which she noticed. "What?" I shrugged and sat there like a statue, she wanted me to be. 

"Good boy" She patted my head giving me a victorious smile, I scoffed and glared at her.

- thanks for sparing some time reading. comment your thoughts. love you all