third

𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I woke up in my room, actually Jisoo's room. She is in the same room as Jennie for the time being.

"Good morning" 

I muttered as I stepped on the floor and dragged myself to the living room. My eyes were half closed and I was trudging.

Jisoo was cooking something in the kitchen, I walked to her and hugged her slightly, my eyes closed and my chin resting on the crook of her neck. 

I felt like she stopped her movements making a frown on my face. 

Reluctantly I opened my eyes and looked at her, she looks so different.... wait she is Jennie not Jisoo. 

She has a bread cheeks like dumplings, her cat eyes is so attractive. Her lips are so pink and plump.

KIM TAEHYUNG! 

I backed away and stood their scrapping my nape while she faced me. "Sorry, I thought you were Jisoo" I chuckled nervously as she just nodded and turned again back facing me. 

"What happened here?" I heard from Jisoo followed by a smack on my head. "Ouch! what was that for?" I asked sending her a glare. 

"Nothing I just felt like" She smiled making me roll my eyes. We've always been a fighting sibling, though she is an year older, we are like twins.

I thought she would become a soft and sweet sister who missed her brother a lot.... Guess what? Ms Kim Jisoo is no where as I expected.

"Jennie, Can you go to the store today? We need some groceries, I've to go to the embassy" Jisoo asked to which the cutie replied by a hum. 

"um.. can I go too?" I asked with a small smile only to receive a frown from Jisoo. "You can, i don't care anyway" 

"Tsk" I walked away from the two monster best friends. 

We sat around the round table having our breakfast. "How is it?" Jennie excitedly asked. "Not bad but not good" I stated earning a eye roll from her. 

"Keep doing that maybe you'll find your brain" I smirked.

"Oh! Sorry, you don't even have one" 

"I do, I've donated you one" My smirk faded away and now it was her turn to smirk. She is savage af. I ignored her and everything. Gazing on my food, I continued eating them silently. 

After eating those not so good breakfast, just kidding, it was amazing honestly. She is a good cook at least better than me ig. 

I walked to the living room after getting ready for going to the store with Jennie. "This is the list.... I might be late, depends on the crowd there" 

Jennie nodded hearing Jisoo. 

We both walked outside besides each other, I was about to enter the car when she stopped me by holding my wrist. 

"It's just here, we can walk" I agreed and so we started walking . It was all silent until Jennie asked me something. 

"How old are you though? What are you studying?" 

"I'm 18, same as you, i think so and I'm an Idol trainee" I replied. 

"Woh! Cool" She said which made me smile slightly. I thought she was a rude girl but nope, she is friendly, fun, sweet yet savage... just my type. 

I smacked my head on such a thought, guess she noticed it. "What happened?" "Nothing"

She had a frown but just shrugged it off.

I looked back noticing we've been walking for a long right now. "Didn't you say it's near?" I asked.

She pointed to a shop, far away like FAR AWAY that I can't even see it clearly. I let out an annoyed sigh. Also it is so sunny now.

She chuckled... she looks cute and gorgeous... GOSH! I'm whipped. 

- more chapters to go, hopefully you all continue reading. lysm