seventh

𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Ms Kim Jennie, are you sure about this?" 

"100 percent"

I'm smirked seeing the two being scared. Two reasons to be excited for skydiving - making the two suffer & enjoy the feeling of flying. 

I've seen many people skydiving when I was in New Zealand and also in many videos and have always been excited in it. 

For sure, I'm a little nervous but hopefully it goes smoothly. 

We went inside the air plane and sat comfortably. I sat besides Taehyung who was trembling probably because of the fear. 

I never thought I would feel this but I somewhat is feeling guilty. Maybe he is really scared of heights. 

I placed my palms over his, he looked at me making an eye contact. "Calm down Taehyung-shi, just enjoy the moment of flying" I said with a slight smile, he nodded as he calmed himself. 

"There is nothing to be scared of, they have done all the safety precautions, we also have made sure that everything is alright. Don't worry, calm down" I said to both Jisoo and Taehyung. 

A few minutes inside the air plane finished and it was time to jump and I was first. I walked to the door and turned back to Taehyung and Jisoo showing a thumps up before jumping. 

Panic risen in me as I noticed the distance between the ground and me, I had my eyes shut close. It was very windy and I felt like flying away but slowly it calmed down. 

The wind decreased, making me open my eyes, it was beautiful, greenery everywhere. 

A huge smile appeared on my face, The panic and fear in me disappeared and it was all peace. 

I calmly landed onto the grass, the parachute laying on top of me like a blanket. I stoop up slowly pushing the parachute away and removed my safety jacket as I waited for them both. 

I controlled my laugh as I watched the two walking to me as if they saw the heaven. "How was it?" I asked excitedly. 

"Not bad, at first I felt like I was going to die but after that it became really good" Jisoo said to which I chuckled. 

I looked at Taehyung, he doesn't look like he is back to his senses so I shook him. 

"I asked how was it?" 

"Very Bad"  

"Stop lying, I know it was great" I said, of course why wouldn't it be great. I know it was scary but seeing the land from up above look ethereal, the birds are lucky. 

"I was so petrified but it was fine i guess" He stated, I rolled my eyes. 

- Jisoo's plan more to go... what do u think it is?