fifth

𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Jennie, are you ready?" Jisoo unnie shouted, I opened the door and walked to the two, wearing a blue crop top and denim jeans. 

"I'm" I replied as I stood in front of them. 

I'm very excited for today, we are going for a trip. I haven't went for a trip in so long. Taehyung walked out so did me and Jisoo unnie. 

We three entered inside the car and Taehyung started driving. Jamming to songs, talking with each other & eating some snacks, our drive was full fun. 

Taehyung stopped the car upon reaching our destination, a beach. It looks really pretty. 

The sun's reflection in the beach water looks pretty as well as the sands keep dazzling and then there is Taehyung who is looking ethereal under the sunlight. 

Damn everything is so pretty here, my eyes are well blessed. 

Jisoo unnie set the place for us to sit. I walked to her and sat besides her while Taehyung walked near the beach water. 

"Wanna collect shells?" She asked to which I immediately nodded with a wide smile. She smiled back and stood up followed by me. I started picking those shells from the sand as well as Jisoo. 

A water splash on me stopped me from doing my job, I angrily glared at the culprit. "What is wrong with you, YOU DUMBASS?" I shouted, I've been learning a lot of cuss since he stepped inside Jisoo unnie's house. 

He showed me his boxy smile and splashed again. I know he is calling me for a water fight, so I ignored him and turned back, collecting those shells again but until he picked me by holding on my waist and jumped into the water.

I was all drenched, the only thing I did was glare at him. "I'm bored" He whined hitting the water which kept on splashing onto me. 

I couldn't stop myself anymore so I engulfed into the water fight as per he wanted. He laughed at he splashed onto me, he look really cute. 

A small smile appeared on my face, I found myself enjoying it as I laughed and played along with him. 

I walked to Jisoo unnie and dragged her to the water by holding her wrist. 

We had a really fun time splashing and swimming. "I'll take some pictures" Jisoo unnie said and I nodded. 

The time passed real quick, it was past 4pm and so the sun was setting. We sat on a rock and started at the beautiful sight in front. 

The sun setting into the water, the colour gradients in the sky, many pigeons flying, everything looks so perfect. 

At times like this, I often think about my problems and sadness, however it was different today - I've a positive feeling, a feeling of being engulfed by someone, being supported and comforted and I love it so much. 

- why am i so cringe?? i'll let this pass though -