sixth

𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I kept my hands on my hip and faced the two girls with a proud face. Unfortunately they didn't have the same, they looked at me displeased look.

I did nothing but brought them for hiking, I want to do it so bad and I don't want to go alone and that is why I called this two dorks along.

"Come on" I whined stomping my foot. Jisoo sighed and walked up in front whereas Jennie glared at me. 

 We are here anyways so why not try" Jisoo said in a pissed yet delighted voice. 

I clenched onto my hiking back pack which laid over my shoulder as we started walking. We started our hiking as we walked through the stony path, my eyes time to time checked the map in my phone. 

"I'm worn out" Jennie said as she sat on the grassy ground. "Have some water" Jisoo said as she passed her the water bottle. 

"Break time" I said and sat besides her. "Lazy" I muttered but loud enough for her to hear. She smacked my head. "I'll do my revenge for sure" I rolled my eyes saying "I'lL dO  mY rEveNge fOr SuRe"

She stomped her feet being pissed at me while I laughed at her. "Stop fighting you dumbos, let's continue walking" Jisoo said interrupting our fight.

"Unnie, What does your sweet brother fears the most?" I heard from behind and it was Jennie, I had a frown on my face being curious on why she was asking that.

"Lizard, height, ghost and many others" 

"Height?... then let's go sky diving" My face went pale and my eyes widened. I turned back almost immediately facing the cat eyed cruel girl who had her iconic smirk on. 

"N.O" I heard from Jisoo, Oh right she is as well scared of heights. "Why?" Jisoo smiled slightly, seems like a sarcastic one. "I don't want my brother to suffer" I gave her a disgusted look. 

"She is scared of heights as well"

"Well then good! I love seeing people suffer" Jennie said as she smirked once again. Jisoo blinked two times before saying "Why are you adding me to your fights? leave me alone" 

She walked leaving me and Jennie back. "Wait" Jennie shouted. "We three will have some fun ideas.... Taehyung's over as you chose hiking and I chose sky diving and you will also have one"

Jisoo had a displeased look but it soon became a mischievous smirk, I wonder what is going on in her mind. 

"Deal" 

With that, we continued our walking once again. Legs were hurting a bit but I'm enjoying this trip. We three were only fighting till now but it is still fun.

We stopped upon reaching our final destination. "Wow!" Jennie muttered. I looked at her and saw her smiling at the view in front. 

The light blue sky, birds flying, green hills and small house here and there, it is incredible. "Isn't it worth the effort?" 

Jennie nodded, deeply memorised by the view. A cool breeze blew which made her hair fly, her eyes had heart shapes as she eyes in front, her whole face showed happiness.

"Beautiful" It unknowingly slipped, she looked at me, her eyes meeting mine.

- a vote & a comment would be a huge support. thanks for the read. ly