second

𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Hello miss?" 

"You are?" 

"Taehyung.... Kim Taehyung"

I slightly nodded as I moved a bit aside giving some space for him to enter. He winked at me as he walked past me giving me a weird feeling in my stomach. 

"Wth!" I mumbled careful enough so that they won't hear. I saw him walking to Jisoo who was wiping her hand and giving her a hug. 

He seems like a softie. "Taehyung~ah, this is Jennie, roomate... Jen, this is Taehyung, my brother" I smiled slightly at him and pointed my hands for a shake but that jerk just ignored me. 

The audacity to ignore me, The Jennie Kim. I glared at him before taking my hands away. "Don't mind him Jendeukie" Jisoo unnie said chuckling at her brother's behaviour. 

He rolled his eyes.

Taehyung walked away with his bag while I stood their with Jisoo unnie. "I missed him so damn much" I heard her. 

I've been here for almost 1 and a half year now and I've never seen him coming here not her going to his. 

I wonder why but I don't want to ask and seem like meddling in their life. 

She walked to the away and I walked to my room. I opened to the door being welcomed by Taehyung buried under my clothes. 

"WHAT THE F*CK!!!" I screamed and stomped towards him. He sat up straight since he was laying on the floor. 

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked with my eyebrows raised to have an intimidating look. 

He gave me a nervous smile and it soon faded. "This is my room, you room stealer" Did he just call me a thief? 

I scoffed and took the bunch of my clothes which were now on the floor and tugged them back to cupboard.

He didn't give up rather pulled them again making them fall down once again. I grunted and pulled his hair. 

His hair is so soft.... now it's not the time to think that. He started spitting on my clothes. 

"DISGUSTING CREATURE" I called or more like shouted. 

"What's going on here?" I heard from behind. I slowly left his hair and faced Jisoo unnie. "Unnie look, this brat is putting all my clothes on the floor and also spit on them.

She glared and went towards him and twisted his ear. He groaned while and stick my mouth out. 

"Omg! These girls are abusing me" He stated and started fake crying, I chuckled while Jisoo unnie gave him a disgusted look. 

Looks like this full month is going to be annoyance & temper for me but also seems like it is gonna be fun with this disgusting creature aka Kim Taehyung. 

- share your opinions with me in the comments.. ly