Chapter 5

Hey! another update 4 you guys coz ur awesome and kawaii XD

Ella xxxx ✌️

____________________________________________________________

Ryleigh's POV:

I woke to the morning light seeping through my window. It was beautiful. I woke up and looked in my mirror. My hair was a bird nest and I had dribble running down the side of my face. I went and picked my outfit for today.

Dark red vans, black skinny jeans, a grey Hurley jumper with black print and a black beanie. Perfect. I brushed my hair. It was wavy today so I left it that way.

I walked downstairs and left my mum a note.

Dear Mum,

Gone out for a while will be back soon

Love, Ryleigh xxx

I brang a watch so I could set the time for that other place. I packed my bag full of snacks and stuff that Niall and I could eat. I also brang some spray paint to spray paint the rock I tripped on so I know where it is for next time. I waked out the door and as I did sent Niall a text

To: Nialler 🍀

Hayy Nialler! On my way there. see you soon!

Ry xx

I was so privileged to be meeting Niall today. It's going to be an awesome day.

____________________________________________________________

Niall's POV:

I was so excited to just be able to chill and get to know Ryleigh better. She was just so beautiful and funny. She was my type of girl. What the hell Niall! You cant just fall in love with some girl you met yesterday! I'm going mad.

I got up trying not to wake up Zayn. I got out my clothes and snuck out of the room leaving Zayn asleep. Mission accomplished. I walked into the bathroom and placed my clothes on the cupboard near the sink. I hopped in and switched on the water still hoping I wouldn't wake the boys. I washed my hair and myself and got out.

I got dressed into a black singlet with a plaid black and red shirt over the top. I put on my black skinnies with rips. I tip-toed out of the bathroom and no-one was up.

I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for the boys. Pancakes and waffles. They must have smelt it because I heard footsteps behind me. Oh shit. Now I'm going to have to explain where I'm going.

"Morning Niall!" I heard Liam walking up to me.

"Morning Liam!" I was scared to tell him where I was going.

"So where you off to today?" Liam said grabbing a waffle and a pancake.

I was dreading that question so much.

"Uhh, just seeing a friend." I answered too quickly to believe.

"Just that?" Liam sounded concerned. Ahhh good old Daddy Direction.

"Yah. That's all Li." I reassured him and he smiled.

I ate quickly and walked out waving to Liam and the others who just got up.

I walked outside. There were five other cabins in this camp. One had all of the management and security. The other four cabins had 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Black Veil Brides and The Janoskians. We all came here for a break from the spotlight. I went into the elevator and made my way up to the normal world. It was really rickety and it seemed eerie. I got up and hopped out just hoping i wouldn't be caught out.