Chapter 9

Ryleigh's POV:

I was having so much fun playing Truth or Dare with the boys. We had already dared Liam to over to Little Mix's cabin and express his love for one of the girls. I met them while that was going down and they are super nice! We also asked Harry about his most embarrassing moment which was walking in on his grandma in the toilet!

"Okay...Zayn truth or dare!" Harry asked.

"DARE!" Zayn yelled. He was hyped and he never turned down a dare.

"I dare you to go outside and yell...I shake my ass and twerk all day and then start twerking for a minute." Harry was good at making up dares.

"I'm not quite sure about that one..." Zayn blushed.

"They're only going to get worse if you don't do it Zayn..." Liam reminded him.

"Okay fine. I'll do it on one condition. If someone hears me, you're going to explain to them that it's a dare."

"You're on!" Harry exclaimed as Zayn walked out. We followed behind him crowding near the doorway. He was about to do it.

"I SHAKE MY ASS AND TWERK ALL DAY!" That's when I was scarred for life. I was trying not to laugh but I couldn't help it. People were walking out of their cabins and staring at Zayn twerking some joining in. That's when I lost it. I laughed so high-pitched and loud. I couldn't stop and the rest of us in the doorway started laughing too. I don't know if they were laughing at me or Zayn anymore but everyone was on the floor laughing and crying within a few seconds. Zayn's minute must have been done because he ran towards the door and leaped over us, shutting the door in the process.

"I hate you guys" He said with a pout on his face. He crossed his arms like a child. We all got up, wiping the tears from our eyes and sitting back down with Zayn.

"We love you too Zayn!" Louis laughed. We all got comfy and started playing again.

"Hmm...let's see...Louis! Truth or Dare?" Zayn asked.

"Truth"

"Oh god! Louis going the safe way. We don't see that often!" Niall laughed. That laugh is gold. Perfection.

"Who is your favourite out of all of us?"

"Harry. He's funny." Louis answered quickly. Aww! A bit of Larry. I've finally seen it in real life!!

"Okay...Ryleigh! Truth or Dare?" Louis asked me. I actually don't know what to pick. I don't want anything embarrassing but I don't want a personal question. Oh god.

"I wanna get a snack first let me grab one and then I'll pick." It was an excuse to go away.

"I'll come too I'm a bit hungry." Liam insisted. Damn.

"Okay Li! Be right back guys!" I hollered as Liam and I walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was in a completely different room. I was looking in the fridge trying to find a decent snack.

"You like Niall, don't you?" He asked me out of nowhere. I didn't know what to say. I really liked Niall.

"Can anyone hear us out there?" I said and pointed to the lounge room.

"Don't go off topic Ry. It's quite obvious that you do. He likes you too he just won't admit it to any of us."

"R-Really? Oh my god, that's embarrassing...I really do like him a lot." I managed to stutter out.

"It's okay. The others are probably oblivious to it anyway. Apart from Harry." I was relieved at that.

"Is Harry much of a blabbermouth though?"

"No, not really. If you ask him to keep a secret he probably will."

"Okay, I'll tell him."

"Now what are we going to eat?" Liam laughed.

"Well what do we have here?" I asked.

"Not much really...do Doritos and Lemonade sound good?" I did feel like something cheesy.

"Yep, let's go" I laughed as Liam and I walked out of the kitchen with the Doritos and Lemonade.

Niall's POV:

I watched as Liam and Ryleigh walk into the kitchen, laughing. A spite of jealousy shot through me and I don't know why. Why was I jealous of them?

"Niall, hello?" Harry was waving his hand in front of my face. I must've zoned out.

"Yes? I zoned out sorry."

"While looking at Ryleigh's ass." Someone whispered. They all laughed at me.

"Alright! Who said that?" I was a bit agitated. They shut up.

"Wait, was I really staring? Oh god..." I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"So, do you really like her?" Zayn asked me, nudging and smirking at me.

"I don't like her, I love her." I whispered.

"AWWW NIALL HAS A CRUSH!" Louis yelled in a sing-song voice. I glared at him as he laughed.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Harry asked.

"I don't know yet. I might leave it for a whi-"

"Or you could make a move right now..." Louis said leaning toward me for an answer.

"I don't know. I don't want to rush it- Shit she's coming!" I panicked, hoping she didn't hear what I said.

She walked in with 6 cans of lemonade and Liam walked in with a bowl of Doritos. She chucked a can to each of us. The rest of the boys caught theirs but not me. When she chucked mine, it hit me in the head. Ryleigh must've seen because she rushed straight over.

"Oh my god! Niall are you okay?" That was all I heard when my vision went blurry. I was falling asleep as I felt someone pick me up.

Ryleigh's POV:

"Oh god I feel terrible!" I was worried as Liam picked Niall up off the floor and put him on the lounge.

"What if he doesn't wake up? What if I gave him a concussion or something!?" I was pacing and panicking now.

"You're worse than Liam..." Harry laughed.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Liam was shocked.

"I was just comparing!"

"Doesn't give you the right to insult me!"

"I didn't even insul-"

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled. "Just let Niall have a sleep!"

"Sorry Ryleigh" Harry and Liam said in unison. That creeped me out a bit.

"It's fine. Now out you go!" They walked out quickly as I stayed behind with Niall.

"I am so sorry Niall." I felt so bad. I kissed his cheek and left him lying there on the lounge.